Chapter 7 - A party

Roses POV
Its been quite a while since me and Rosie have seen or spoke to each other, I'd like to text her but I'm not sure yet. She told me she loved me
.. I said it back.. Shit, I hope I don't regret that. I know what I don't regret to be honest, haha. She loved it. I might as well message her later.. Maybe. Today, I'm going to this place with my best friend Emma, she's so funny in my opinion, that's why were best friends, what can I say? Anyway its like a little house party for one of our friends; she's just come out as gay to her family and were getting some pretty ladies round for her, of course her family were confused at the start but they accepted it after and love her, the girl is named Meg, pretty girl n all and were gonna be with her tonight, Em's invited her other friends some I don't know who she's inviting.

Rosies POV
Emma - Roses best friend.
Emma - Hey Rosie, Megs just come out to her family, were throwing a gay party for her at 9pm, wanna come hun? Rose Dix is going to. X

Rosie - Sounds good, I can congratulate her for coming out when I get there. And Rose is going? Thats awesome 😉'

Emma - Glad to hear you're coming, see you then Rosie 🌈'

Looks like I'm seeing Rose again, that'll be great, id love to see her again after that night.. I wouldn't blame myself, aha, I hope she enjoyed it to, I didn't do anything but still. I will one day. Oh and Emma knows Rose? Obviously. Maybe Emma knows about me and Rose being on dates with each other that's why she mentioned Rose.
-Skip rest-
- 20:58-
Roses POV
Okay so I'm all ready and I'm on my way to Megs, Em's already there, I might be a little late but it'll be okay. I'll just apologize if I am.

Okay so I'm here I just need to park somewhere, ah there we go, a parking space. I slowly get out the car like the main bitches in high school movies. I slam the door behind me and lock the car and press the bell.
-Meg answers- M - Meg. R - Rose.
M - "Hey gorgeous!
R - "Well hello beautiful!"
M - "Come in cutie."
I walked in when she invited me inside, sounds like a vampire situation. But of course, its not.
I walk in and as I walk in the room the second to catch my eye was.. Rosie. Rosie? What's she doing here? I didnt know she knew Meg. Me and Rosie made eye contact then I quickly looked around and searched for Emma. I went into the kitchen to grab a drink after.
"What shall I drink?"
"Anything you want." A familiar voice came from behind me, it was Rosie.
Rose - "Oh, hey."
Rosie - "Hi."
Rose - "I was gonna text you earlier but-" Rosie ended up cutting me off with
"Don't worry bout it, oh and I like what you did to me that night."
Rose - "Glad you liked it, I'm hoping it wasn't a one off." Rose giggled.
Rosie - " Haha, same, I'd love for it to happen aga-"
Emma - "Well hello girlies!"
I went red, hope Emma didn't hear what we were talking about.
Rosie - "Hey Em."
Emma - "Sup, Rosie, did you know Rose is my bezzieee?"
Rosie - "No I didn't but that's great to hear"
Emma - "Yup, I'll leave you two be, bye bitches." Emma blew a kiss, she may be pissed already, oh well.
I go to leave the room and Rosie grabs onto my wrist, she obviously don't want me to leave. I turn around to look at her, she pulls me closer by my wrist and places my arm round her waist just above her ass, She wraps her arms around me and kisses me gently and then passionately I wanted to move my hand down a bit from her waist.. So I did I ended up stroking her ass, she didn't mind I lifted my other hand to her cheek and placed my hand on it but kept kissing.
"-uck you!" Someone burst through the door making me and Rosie pull away.
"Well hello, and what were you doing ay haha?"
Rosie - "Hey Anna, what you shouting at?"
Anna - "Lol Rosie you kinda dodged the question there, oh and its just nob head out there, saying I shouldn't get pissed straight away!
Rosie - "An, bab you kinda already are, now can you leave please?"
Anna - "Whatever you say cutie."

Rosie - "That's my best friend Anna, she's a funny lass, like your bestie Emma."
Rose - "Right. Well I'm gonna get drunk with the rest and you should to. Let's have fun baby."
Rosie - "Let's do this."
-------------
They both down a lot of shots and Rosie ends up dancing on the table. Rose looks turned on. That could be her soulmate up there. They have a fun and silly night, Roses favorite part was kissing Rose, touching her ass and watching her dance on a table. What a great night for Rose. Rosie's fav parts of the night was the same as Roses, she liked the touch of Roses hands. Them nice hands on her face and down behind.