Chapter 4 - Kisses

Roses POV

Omg I just kissed Rosie Spaughton and it felt so good I fist pumped in my head on the way home because Rosie came back with me, I hadn't got my own flat so we went back to Rosie's she told me where to go so we could chill there for a bit.
It was a quite car ride till Rosie broke the silence
Rosie - "That kiss was nice."
Roses eyes widened and went to normal again
Rose - "Yeah, i liked it."
Rosie put her hand near the center console, Rose looked and realized Rosie wanted her hand held she slowly grabbed it and they locked fingers and smiled, Rosie brought Roses hand closer to her thigh. They both didn't let go till they got to Rosie's.

Rosie's POV
-Skip car ride-
I stepped out of the car and showed Rose my flat she told me she loved it and she also liked my cat Flynn he's not very good at socializing with others but Rose didn't mind we were in my room most of the time.
Rose - "Nice bedroom"
Rosie - "Thank you"
-------
They lay on the bed for abit, they were both on their phones, Rosie looked at Rose and smiled at how beautiful she looked, she ended up staring.
Rose looked at Rosie and Rosie broke her gaze and looked back at her phone, Rose all of sudden giggled at Rosie and they both started to gaze into each others eyes.
Rosie got closer to Rose and wrapped her arms around her neck and kissed her cheek Rose blushed a little and faced Rosie and closed her eyes to go into kiss her she did it softly this time and Rosie loved it. They kissed for at least a minute.
They pulled away and smiled at each other.
Rose - "Id like to do this again."
Rosie - "I'd love that"
They carried on smiling
Rose - "Its getting a bit late I'm going to go but thanks for a good night Rosie"
Rosie - "Thank you too"
Rose leaned in for a last kiss of the night but Rosie grabbed Roses neck and pulled her on top of her, back onto the bed. And asked "Just 10 more minutes..please"
Rose - "Okay" Rose said smirking.