Chapter 11

Raquel ^^

Please Vote/Comment! S/O to you all who do.

--------------------------------------

I told Bo how much I wanted to train. I couldn't be defenseless against anyone. I hate that feeling. Especially if this is going to be real. Me being a Luna. The more I thought about it, the more fidgety I got.

At first, Bo laughed at me getting some help from him, but after I chased him around the house with a butter knife, he relented.

Here we are, bright early morning trying to get my fighting stance right. Bo keeps laughing at me because apparently I suck at it. A lot.

"Your legs are all wrong," Bo comments as I try to position myself in the fighting stance. He's fighting back a grin.

I sigh loudly, "It looks like I'm never going to get anywhere."

"You just gotta try, sugar mama," Bo smiles, then we both freezes.

"Hope," we both say in unison, rushing to the pack house without a second thought. I'm running in front of Bo in a complete frenzy getting up to Hope's room. 

"We would make such horrible parents!" Bo cries.

"Who forgets about their own child!" I exclaim, panting as I go up the stairs.

I bust in the room even though I don't hear anything, and there stood Raquel. Pack Doctor, holding Hope and cooing her.

"She was crying earlier, and I heard so I came and fed her. Hope you guys don't mind," Raquel told us, smiling at Hope.

"Aw, nah, you can take care of her as much as you want," Bo says, and I smack him on his arm.

"Thanks so much Raquel,"  I say in relief.

"Not a problem at all. Carter and I are trying for a baby since we're both settled and ready," she gives us both a sad smile, "but I don't think it'll happen. We've been trying for months. He told me how he found the baby, and he thought maybe it was some sign that it was meant for us. The Rogue give it to him, you know? But until we can figure out what baby it belongs to, we can't really do anything." 

I shake my head, thinking about how much it would suck if you wanted a child but couldn't have one.

"We are still trying to catch the Rogue," Bo says. 

I look at our cute baby, and can only hope for the best.

***

Once Raquel says she doesn't mind spending the day with Hope, Bo and I head back to the training grounds before Grace has a coronary about missing out The Hunt.

It sucks for me because I can't shift so in my old pack I would just look at everyone else. Julia tells me it sucks, so she would stay with me.

I'm kind of nervous because everyone is already shifting.

Grace seems to be in front of the line, with Cole and Bo next to her. "It is everyone in the pack that has been waiting for this - the great big hunt. We all know the rules. Everyone shifts....whoever catches the biggest prey wins!"

Everyone is now shifted, and my eyes wander to Lance who isn't shifted. He's walking around like a human. The wolves all go running together. I know this is a fun event because usually the Alpha is the one that takes the lead, but Lance isn't partaking in it. Instead, Bo and Cole's wolves are up in front alongside  Meg and Grace.