Three

A frown on Brandon's pink lips snapped me out of my thought bubble. His huge blue eyes began to search mine with a steady, expectant gaze. His good looks throwing me off guard for just a tiny bit. What did he ask? Something about dresses? The thought made me giggle.

'' I'm sorry what did you say?"

The corner of his lips quirked up in a knowing smile that made my cheeks flame red in response." I asked why are you dressed like that. Not that I'm complaining, but it's kinda revealing sweetness.."

The thought of my pack made my wolf howl with hatred. Both of us still wondering why they abused me physically and emotionally. They did this full of hate and did NOT hold back. Maybe it was the incident between me and Beta that set my whole pack off. No doubt they thought horrible things about me.

My wolf snarled and snatched the painful memory. She kept it away from me refusing to let me go there again. She agreed that we are going to have a new start I guess. But she just doesn't get how hard it is to forget things like that! People just grabbing me thinking I'm a whore and able to meet their needs. No, that will stick with a girl forever.

I pointed over to Violet." You see her beautiful silk dress and pearl necklace? Well our packs dressed us how they think of us. My pack really don't like me all that much so they dressed me as a ,um, whore." I finished lamely.

Brandon's confused expression stayed on his adorable features." Wait but aren't you a higher rank? You have a really powerful smell..."

My chest tighten painfully." Yes I'm an Alpha's daughter.."

Brandon's face twisted with complete anger. The expression made me look around and watch the other guys. Most were surrounding Sabrina while the others were talking among themselves or with Sarah. Very few stood around Violet and her mate. I really need to check him out and make sure he is okay for Violet. I'm sure he is but we don't know if he has a skeleton in the closet.

Brandon grabbed my wrist. I was actually surprised at how he really wanted me to kick his ass. No I'll do it slowly and painfully. Hehe maybe he will scream like a little girl.. My wolf did a little chuckle at that thought while Brandon lead us to one of the huge houses. His hand tightening on my wrist slightly while he pulled us through the perfectly furnished and decorated halls and rooms. My favorite was the living room with the huge flats screen. I stopped and studied the little sleek box at the side of the tv. It had a clear circle on the right. Huh.. What is that thing on the top of the tv? Is it a camera? My plan of attack was pushed aside for just a moment.

"Hey what's that?"

Brandon's blue eyes widen when he saw what I was pointing at. His mouth dropped open." "You don't know what a xbox is?!"

I shook my head." No not really.."

He shook his head and pulled me away from the living room." Oh I'll show you later. You will love it!"

I chuckled while he pulled us into a room. He let go and went into his closet. I looked around his room and studied every single thing. His bed was huge and could fit more than three people on it. He had a couple of square shelves up above his bed on the wall. To sum it all up his room was pretty amazing actually. I jumped and landed face first on his bed.His sheets  freaking soft I could stay here forever!