Four

After my mate introduced himself to the other girls he made sure they knew he was still available to fool around with. He even had the nerve to wink at them and by the time he pulled me away I was slowly starting to become upset. I didn't even have enough of time to put my poker face on when he yanked my arm and led us to his house. He did exactly what I thought he would. He pulled my wrist in a iron grip, ran to his home, straight to his flippin' room and tied a chain to my ankle that connected to his bed. I freaking hated it!!! I felt like shit!! But no I'm not gonna complain, I'll wait and then put my plan into action. If it wasn't for the two guards by the door I would have been gone in fifteen minuets by now.

I threw a football shaped trophy at a huge flat screen on Nathan's wall. It fell to the ground with a loud bang with some of its screen shattering on the floor. More than dozens of pictures of him and other girls came spitting out from the shredder and fluttered around his room.it fell all over his desk on half of his silky covered bed and even where his wardrobe use to be. As of now he had splinters of what use to be it in the corner of his room by his door. And for the finishing touches I dipped his tooth brush in the toilet.

I felt better.

I heard the two guards cover their laughs with a cough. They found it hilarious that I was chained up and I was starting to dislike Nathan friends. They seemed to be jerks like him with they way they held themselves up. Kinda like the prissy humans that lived near my pack with the huge homes,fast cars and fake boobs..

Wait why am I thinking of boobs?

I shook my head and heard even more laughter.

"What the heck is funny?" I snapped with agitation.

They stopped and whispered to each other thinking I couldn't hear, but I guess they didn't know I was an alpha daughter with better senses. But then again they should be able to feel the alpha blood radiate from me like Brandon. Strange ...

"Should we tell her?" I think Zach, the one with blonde shaggy hair and brown eyes, said.

"Are you kidding? No, she screwed up his room and from the sound of it pretty bad."Tyler , the black haired blue eyed replied casually." That bitch will have a lot to pay for when he comes in and sees the mess she's made."

My wolf growled viciously in the back of my head, still not use to all the insults that's been thrown at us all these years. I swear she was way too proud and I bet she would be a snob if she had her own body. My wolf snickered and cuddled herself in her safe,cozy, spot. I kinda wished she would talk to me though. She was kinda like a friend to me when we were locked up in the hell hole we called home. Now, we are locked in another hell.

'Don't worry.' My wolf told me gently in that odd mother-like tone of hers.'i'm sure he just doesn't want any of the other males to see us while we are unmated.'

I nodded.'We will figure out soon..'

She grunted and soon fell quiet once more, it kind of sucked..But I was happy to see that she was there and talking to me at least.

The door swung open and my body was instinctively on full alert. i was ready for a beating for messing up Nathans room and soon regretted putting his tooth brush in the toilet. Maybe I could try and do what the pups do when they get into the cookie jars. Y'know with the huge moon eyes and the bottom lips jutting out into a small pout.

"I do not want to be here when The alphas son comes back." Someone chuckled.

Brandon came in shaking his head smiling. Thank the goddess he's here i was starting to get pretty lonely. Wait Alphas son? He isn't Alpha yet? All well I don't want to think of that turd sucker.