Update on BDBB...

So as you all know MidnightShad3 and McGoatz left... I just want them to know that you'll always be apart of the crew no matter what and it pains me to see you guys gone.

Alice... Sure the things that were said hurt me but I'll get over it; like I usually do. I just keep things inside and not really tell anyone. I still love you no matter what and I forgive you; but now you just need to learn to forgive yourself. I know you feel guilty but you shouldn't, okay?

As you guys know also; I'm the leader again. But I have no co-leader and I'm looking for someone; I have a person in mind but I don't know if they'll accept it or not. I love you guys so much and I'm sorry I'm just out of it and unhappy right now.

I want to clear things up with ALL  I'm not the type of person who would lie about a certain topic. The only time I lie is when it's necessary; like if a stranger asks me a personal question then I'll lie, to them ONLY I'm not pointing fingers at anyone, but if you think I'm a lier than please tell me. Comment and say "hey I think you lied about this and this..." And don't put it in the comments as a joke because I'm not in the joking mood right now.

If you all knew me in real life, I'm someone who likes to isolate herself, I don't like being around too many people, when I meet someone new to me I'm very shy, I'm just a shy person... So if you "think" you know me than please, do me a favor and tell me how I am...

Please, I don't want any bullshit... Just tell me the truth, that's all I want from everyone.

But anyways...

Like I said I'm the leader again, and all that good stuff. That all I wanted to update you on, bye.

Kinglirious
IceSpirit
xX_SomeoneElse_Xx
Thumbelina02
Ploffot
Pesantlirious
HydroEnergy
KateMargery
Suicide_80s_Owl

Sorry if I forgot anyone; please tag them if I did...

And just to let you know; even if you left, you'll be apart of the crew/family no matter what.

Love you guys 💚