Chapter 6:

Chapter 6:

Connor's POV:

        "Connor? Connor? Oh sweet, precious Connor?" someone said.

        My eyes fluttered open and I saw Peter sitting across from me.

"Sleeping beauty has finally awaken from her slumber. You look really familiar, like someone Derek used to know."

        "What. The hell. Do you want you you bastard?" I heaved.

        "I see that you and my nephew have begun the bonding process. In fact I'm surprised, considering what happened to his beloved Paige. Did he tell you about her? Or Kate?"

        "Kate?"

        "I'm sure you are well aware of the many deaths that have plagued Beacon Hills. Well, that was me. You see six years ago Kate Argent got close to my nephew and she used him to get to our family. She set our house on fire and burned my family alive. There were human children in that fire!" I flinched as his face contorted.

"You are apart of Derek, and if you are on my side why wouldn't he be on my side too?"

        "You are crazy."

        "Aren't you all about revenge, Connor? My family didn't deserve to die. Help me avenge them."

        "I'm sorry about your family. I am, but I can't help you kill."

        "You have no choice. Tonight is the formal and you are going and your friends will be there and when they find you they will be so happy that you are safe. You are going to tell them that I am dead; that the Argents took me out slaughtered me. Say it!"

        "The Argents killed Peter."

        "You have to control your heart. Say it again."

        "The Argents killed Peter," I said slowly and he seemed pleased so I must have passed it off as the truth. 

        "Now, I texted your friends and Derek and I told them that you would be waiting at the dance. You are going to lure Lydia out to the lacrosse field I'll take over from there. Here," he untied me and his nurse bathed me and dolled me up for the dance.

         I was wearing a black, strapless dress that was long and had a slit in the leg. My hair was curled and I was wearing black heels. They put me in the car and I saw Peter kill his nurse and I shuddered. He threw her body in the trunk then drove to a parking garage and we walked the remainder of the way. He ended up carrying me though. We waited and waited and finally he sent me in.

"I'll text you when I need you. Pull anything and I will kill you."

        "Kill me and you lose Derek" He flashed his terrifying red eyes at me and I shivered.

        "You're smart, Connor. Hopefully you have the brains to listen to me. Now go!" He pushed me towards the gym doors.

         I stumbled inside and searched for a familiar face to save me from the hell I was enduring and was about to unleash. I prayed that Derek would come save me, but a part of me just knew he wouldn't. I saw Stiles and Lydia and I recieved a text from Peter:

        "Only your brother and Derek know you are there. Bring Lydia outside quickly then go back in and bring Stiles."

        I sighed and waited for Stiles to go to the punch bowl. I swiftly made my way to Lydia.

        "Lydia! Thank God I found you! Jackson wanted me to tell you to meet him out on the lacrosse field."

        "He did?" she asked completely oblivious.