Chapter 23:

Chapter 23:

        I woke up really early and got ready for the day. After I had showered and did my usual morning routine I put on a cropped white tank top, black skinny jeans, black wedge high tops, and a black beanie hat. I snuck down to Riley's room and watched her sleep for about two hours. She opened her eyes and screamed when she saw me.

        "You freaking scared me!" She clutched at her chest.

        "I figured I'd let you sleep in for a bit."

        "Why?"

        "You've been working hard the past two days and today is a special day for both of us. Tonight you shift for the first time; aren't you excited?" I smiled at her.

        "Yeah, I'm also scared. Is it going to hurt?"

        "Probably, but I'd say that I have it worse than you."

        "How?"

        "My back breaks while I'm shifting."

        "Really?"

        "Along with all my other bones."

        "That sucks! I didn't hear anything break when you shifted at my house."

        "That's because I was partially shifted."

        "Partially?"

        "You'll see tonight. Get dressed we are going shopping with Cora." I smiled and she rolled out of bed then got ready.

        I left her room and went to Cora's room, but I found more than just Cora. Cody and Cora were doing the deed and I quickly gasped and closed my eyes.

        "Ugh come on Connor!" Cody groaned.

        "I didn't think! What ever! Cora you need to get ready like now because we are leaving soon." I sighed then left and ran right into Derek.

        "What's going on in there?" He asked and I tried to push him back, but it was no use.

        Derek stormed into Cora's room and grabbed a partially nude Cody then started to punch him in the face.

        "Derek stop!" I screamed, but he kept going.

         I grabbed arm before it could reconnect with Cody's face and I crushed it.

"What the hell!" I panted.

        "That's my sister asshole!" Derek screamed at Cody and Cody spat out blood.

        "I actually love your sister; she's my mate." when that came out of Cody's mouth my head snapped in his direction then towards Cora and she smiled sheepishly.

        "Is it true Cora?" I asked her and she nodded, "Well, congrats." I smiled and she smiled back then went into her bathroom. I dragged Derek out of her room and to our room than closed the door and slammed him against it. "Derek! Are you freaking kidding me?"

        "That's my little sister, Connor."

        "I understand that, but you can't just hit him! He makes Cora happy so you should just leave it alone."

        "Now I understand what Scott went through when we first got together."

        "Funny, he walked in on us and you kind of walked in on them."