Chapter 20:

Chapter 20:

        I was cowering in the corner where Deucalion had me chained up and soon Scott had arrived. When he saw me his eyes turned yellow.

        "Let her go," Scott growled.

        "I can't do that. One, she is basically a guarantee to your cooperation. Two, I need her as well." Deucalion said.

        "At least let her shift back!" Scott spat.

        "Alright; Connor you can shift back now." Deucalion said and I slowly shifted back.

        Scott quickly handed me his jacket and I put it on.

        "We'll give you some proper clothes as soon as possible. Connor, this would be a whole lot easier on everybody if you cooperate. You know how powerful you can be; if you join me I can help you reach that potential." Deucalion said and I considered it.

        "Tonight's the eclipse; I'll help you willingly up until one second after the lunar eclipse. That's my ultimatum."

        "Better than nothing; we can think of it as a test run?"

        "Yeah, a test run."

        "They're gone." Ethan sighed as he and Aiden approached us.

         Aiden did a double take of my body and Scott growled at him.

        "Aiden, show some respect." Deucalion said.

        "To who? Our new bitch?" Aiden smirked and I glowed my eyes at him then growled.

        Deucalion slapped Aiden and I smirked.

        "I'd be careful if I were you Aiden; I have the potential to be your worst fucking nightmare." I growled.

        Scott's phone rang and he answered it.

        "Hello?" he said.

        "Scott, Blake is taking guardians!" Stiles said on the other end then Scott looked at me.

        "It's too late, Scott." I said with a lump rising in my throat.

        "No, no, no." Scott said and he went to find her, but I touched his shoulder gently.

        "We'll find her, Scott." I said with tears welling in my eyes.

        "If I help you will we find them?" Scott asked Deucalion and Deucalion looked at me.

        "It all depends on if we can stop her before the eclipse." Deucalion said.

"We need to go," Deucalion said.

        Kali met us outside then we all got into a car and they brought Scott and I to our house. I quickly put on under wear, a bra, a white wife beater that was Derek's, a pair of leather pants, my leather jacket, and my combat boots that I had recently installed blades in. I put my hair back up and Deucalion smiled at me.

        "One would assume you to be Talia. She could shift into a full wolf too." Deucalion said.

        "Talia Hale?" I asked and he nodded.

        "I wish I could have met her." I said.

        "She was a great alpha; very beautiful and enchanting, much like you are. Talia is the reason the Hale pack was so well-known; they were both feared and well respected. Laura was a fine alpha too, but no where near the capability of her mother even though she could shift into a full wolf as well. Peter was a completely different story; like Derek, he focused on a small part of being an alpha. You, you are already a great alpha, Connor. You helped Derek fight Kali, and woke up at the crack of dawn when he called you and told you that Cora was sick. You didn't turn them, Connor. And yet, and yet, you were the best alpha to them. I may be blind, but I can see the potential in you. You are a great person Connor; just be careful who you are kind to."