How You Meet

Quick A/n: Do you veteran X-fighters like it better when I write it first person (your pov; I ran, I sighed),
second person? (narrator's pov; you ran you, sighed) or
third person; (narrator's pov (y/n) ran, (y/n) sighed)
Which ever is more liked I will write in.

Piccolo:

I sighed, slipping my toes down into the river. The sun shone through the trees, warming my skin. I pulled my bag across the soft, lush, green grass, and took my ukulele from it.

I played a song I had always liked since I was a little kid.

I strummed the chords, unaware of my audience.

"When she gets there she knows, that if the stores are all closed, with a word she can get what she came for." I sang along, enjoying myself in a moment of calm.

I layed down, stretching my spine out, staring up at the clouds.

"She's HOT, Piccolo!!" I heard a voice say.

"Shut up, Krillin! She'll hear us!!"

"Too late," I deadpanned.

I stood up and brushed myself off, though there was no need.

Two men walked out from behind the foliage as I put my uke back into my bag and threw the bag upon my shoulder. I stood to one side.

"Hi," the short, bald one with incense burns on his forehead said.

I kept focused on the tall green man scowling behind him. He had his arms crossed and looked down at me. I stared up at him ferociously.

"Don't you know it's creepy to watch girls from behind trees?"

The green one just grunted.

"I'm Krillin," he said with a smile and shook my hand. "this is Piccolo. he's not much for talking. We were training and heard your music. We weren't watching for long."

"(Y/n)," I grunted, drumming my fingers on my arm. "So, you were training?"

"Yeah. we were practicing martial arts. Kane Sennin style."

"Teach me."

"I'm not much of a teacher, but Big Green here is."

"Krillin, don't call me that!"

"Teach me, Piccolo, was it? I want to learn."

"You'll have to prove yourself worthy first. "

"Not a problem," I smirked.

(I'm switching Cell for Frieza for now)

Frieza:

"Dang it." I huffed, pushing my hair from my eyes. The hand cuffs that bound me rattled in the darkness of Frieza's ship.

I should have been more careful. Now all I was going to be was dead.

I slouched against the wall, trying to make out any objects in the absolute darkness. I saw nothing, heard nothing, and was left to my thoughts.

I was pretty sure everyone I knew had died. Frieza killed them all. The Saiyans. Gone. And I was next. 

I should have been there, with them, dying along side my friends and family. But no. I had to be away. I had to be on mission for him.  Frieza, who I've never even met.

I moved to a more comfortable position and a wave of depression hit me as the chains rattled again and I was reminded of my captivity.

I was hit by instant light, burning my eyes.  A figure l didn't recognize walked closer and closer with an eerie slowness. All the figure was was a black shadow, looming over me threateningly.