Realizing He Loves You

These are in the boys' P.o.V Except for Goku (he'll get new ones soon)

Piccolo:

It was a slow day, with just me training Gohan. (Y/n) was nowhere to be seen.

Now that I think about it, I haven't seen her all week.

I only realized Gohan's attack when it hits me in the face.

"Um, Mr. Piccolo?"

"What is it, Kid?"

"You don't seem very focused..."

"What's the matter?"

"It's nothing, kid."

He sinks to the ground, and I follow suit. "You can tell me."

"Have you seen (Y/n) lately?"

"Awww, you're worried about her!"

"N-no! It's just that she hasn't been around at all this week..."

"And?"

"And I'm wondering if she's grown tired of me."

"Awww, you like her!"

"What?!"

"You do! Piccolo, you miss her!"

"I do not! I simply don't want her dead somewhere or something."

"Sure, Mr. Piccolo, sure." He relinquished, but I knew the truth. I knew that he knew I liked her.

Damn that kid.

Frieza:

She never listened.
Not once.
She defied me.
I couldn't stand it.
Yet, somehow, I found myself drawn to the Saiyan.

I stared at her, her starving form withering under my gaze. I found myself wondering if I'd ever see her eyes full and no longer blank. I wondered if I'd ever see her smile.

I snapped my head up, ceasing my thoughts.

What the hell? There was no room to think like that. Especially about a wretched Saiyan.

I looked down at her again, face bloody and beaten. Bruises and scrapes adorned her arms, and her armor was badly cracked.

She was a sight to see. Probably more so if I allowed her to clean herself up.

"Zarbon!" I yelled, searching for the keys.

She looked up at me, fear and worry patterned throughout her eyes.

I pull her up, holding her hand. "Stop shaking." I commanded.

I could tell she was trying to hold back her strong Saiyan tongue.

"It will be fine. You're not going to be harmed." I had tried to speak in a nice calm, kind manner, but as she cringed, I could tell it did not come across so.

Zarbon poked his head through the door.

"Please take her. Get her cleaned up. It's time we treat our visitor with respect."

He nodded, smiling at (Y/n) and went along with him.

I sat, surprised at myself. How could I begin to go soft?

My own words echo in my head.

'It's time we treat our visitor with respect.'

Vegeta:

I cocked my fist back, sending it forward towards my sister.

"You're frustrated, Vegeta." Celeria said as her fingers encased my fist.

"You think?" I grumbled.

"Don't take an attitude. You know that won't get you any where."

I pulled my hand away from hers. "Just spar me."

The queen took her defensive stance. "You're going to have to tell me, Vegeta."

"Nah." I charge up my ki, and fire it at her.

"I can tell you're avoiding doing something." She said, as she evaded the series of blasts.

"I am not."

"Vegeta," she said, and began to fight on the offensive.

"Celeria, quit bugging me!"

She scowled, powered up, becoming more aggressive, just like a Saiyan should.

"Tell me!" She yells, hitting my jaw.

I glower at the insufferable woman. "It's all your fault!" I punched her in the stomach, and she coughed.

"What did I do?!" She asked, brows furrowed in confusion, though she did not miss her attack.

"You introduced me to her!" I yelled as I began to charge up a Galik Gun.

"What do you mean?!" She began charging up her own finishing move, The Dogs of Doom.

"(Y/N)! I can't get her out of my head, thanks to you!" I released the energy, and in response, Celeria did the same.

When our feet hit the ground, she smirked.

"I think you have someone to talk to, Prince Vegeta." She wiped the blood from her face, laughing as I flipped her off.

I crossed my arms and sighed.

Like hell I have someone to talk to!

Goku:

You had no idea how to feel. True, you had kissed Son Goku, and that was wonderful, but you kissed Son Goku, who by every law in your head was still Chi-Chi's husband, which was not wonderful.

You sighed. Throughout your many adventures, you had always been attracted to Goku on some level. You kept quiet about it though, when Chi-Chi announced that she and 'Goku-sa' were engaged.

You feared.

You feared her reaction.

You feared loosing her.

You feared loosing Goku.

You feared loosing the little rag tag group that were the only ones in the universe you dared to call family.

You kept your mouth shut.

"But now your mouth was on Goku's not moments ago.

How would Gohan feel if he found out?

You looked over into the kitchen from your spot on the couch.

You accidentally caught Goku's eye.

He gave you a warm, close eyed smile, then continued rummaging through the fridge. You melted. His innocent smile was your favorite thing in the world.

You loved him.

You always have and always would.

"Goku?" You called softly.

"Hmmn?" He poked his head out from the fridge.

You looked into his eyes and then back down at your feet. "Never mind." Your voice was weak. The same way he made you feel.

The fridge door was shut and footsteps were coming toward you. He sat on the couch next to you. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I was going to tell you something, but I changed my mind."

"What was it?"

You blushed immensely. "N-nothing important."

He smiled and threw an arm around you. "Oh, I know what you were going to tell me."

"You do?"

"Yeah, sure! I love you too, (Y/n)."