Chapter 1: American Shopper

You sit at your computer watching your favourite anime, your favourite drink in hand. You had finally got some time to yourself when your boss said it was a holiday for the whole shop you worked at. You smiled to yourself when you remembered the happy faces of your coworkers as they frantically grabbed their belongings and bolted out the door, you being one of them! You hear you stomach growl at you and chuckle, shutting your laptop and going to your kitchen.

You search through your cabinets for food, any food, but you find nothing except for useless ingredients. You face-Palm while mentally scolding yourself for not buying something earlier in the day. You look out the window and see that there's still time to go shopping. You bolt to your room and put on your (f/c) jeans and a simple (s/c) tee shirt. You grab your wallet and shove it into your back pocket while grabbing your phone and keys. The shop wasn't far, so you decided to walk to save some gas money.

When you finally reached the store, it was almost empty. Just a few other people, all looking very awkward while you walk past them to get your own food. Once you have a few things gathered, you go to checkout everything when you spot someone familiar,
"Hey! Hey, Alfred!" You shout as you quickly walk to the American checking out, of course, hamburger buns and patties. He looks at you and smiles
"Oh, Hey dude! How's it going?"
You smile and shrug
"Oh you know, last minute shopping since my smart self has no food"
He laughs and nods, "Same here (y/n), same here. I was gonna have a totally awesome barbecue tomorrow, and you're totally invited!"
You nod quickly, "Awesome! Who, else is going?"
He shrugs "Just a bunch of friends, though I heard the Italy bros are actually gonna show up!"
You chuckles softly "Even Romano?"
He nods, fixing his glasses and holding out cash to pay for his groceries "Even Romano! You've gotta go, dude, you've gotta!"
You nod again "Of course I'm going! When is it?"
"Just come over for dinner, and bring a swim suit!"
You open your mouth to tell him that you wouldn't be swimming, but he quickly grabs his grocery bags and runs out of the store. You sigh softly and smile, so much for that idea.

You chuckle and pay for the fee groceries you have, being able to hold them all on one arm. This was usually the case, as you were fairly strong from working out with one of your good friends, Ludwig. You walk out and flinch as the brisk air of the night hits you straight on. You shiver slightly and start the short but tiring walk back to your house. Once you reached your house, you dug through your pocket to find your house key, pulling it out and unlocking your warm house. You stepped in and sighed, being glad you could finally relax. You put away your groceries, but end up walking to your room from being so exhausted. You take off your shirt and flop into bed, falling asleep almost instantly.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

First chapter done! I'll try to update once or twice a week, probably being on the same day(s) as the last chapter, Mkay?? Thanks for reading!!!