Intro- All I did was fall over

I published this story on fanfiction.net but I wanted to post it on this account too. This is a story where Karma and Nagisa switch bodies. It is not karmagisa but still provides fanservice to the ship (so I'm tagging it as karmagisa) as I am shipper. Non-shippers can still read though, there are no actual ships in this story. Enjoy~

-----------------------------------------------

Just like every day, class 3-E walked up the mountain to their deserted classroom. The day went by as normal; Karma annoyed the hell out of Koro sensei all day and by the end of the day their octopus teacher had retreated and sulked to the edge of the field. They had P.E training. They were waiting for Karasuma to decide what they were going to be doing.

Nagisa stood next to Sugino and Karma. Today was one of the rare days when Karma showed up for PE class instead of ditching it. Nagisa turned to the red head, "I hope we do something interesting today. Lately, classes have been pretty boring."

Karma chuckled, "I have to agree."

Nagisa lightly 'tsked' and whispered: "You wouldn't know what we've been doing."

Karma just grinned and Nagisa had to shake his head.

Sugino heard them talking and looked over, "Perhaps the next few days will be more interesting?"

Karasuma sensei decided that P.E class today was going to be practicing a couple of knife drills. He was yelling the steps at the front of the class, "1,2,3,4... I want you all now to split into pairs and continue the drills!"

Nagisa glanced at Karma on his left then to Sugino on his right, he sighed and shook his head.

They split to keep practicing and Nagisa paired up with Sugino and they took turns dodging, then attacking with their anti-sensei knives, going in time with Karasuma sensei's counting.

Karma paired with the person next to him and moved away from the other two boys, glancing behind him as he walked away.

Nagisa's POV

After splitting into our pairs we moved to a better spot and waited for our instructions.

Even though this is all planned out by Karasuma sensei about when to attack and when to dodge, Sugino is pretty good at dodging my attacks. I take my dodging stance as Karasuma sensei yells, "Switch!"

Before Sugino could 'attack' me, a gust of sharp, gust of wind flew beside me, pulling me back until I fell backwards.

As I fell back the only logical explanation for this would be that it was Koro sensei since he is... well, a flying octopus that can reach speeds of Mach 20. God, he can be so annoying sometimes, can't he see we're practicing? Doesn't he know to not fly at Mach 20 past us?

Honestly, I wonder where is common sense is, sometimes.

No-ones POV

Koro sensei had flown past since he had missed the beginning of their P.E class and he enjoyed annoying Karasuma sensei during this time. He had planned to zip between the students and throw a few of them off the activity a bit, not throw them entirely to the floor.

As Nagisa fell back from the gust of wind, he bumped into Karma who was behind him, making him fall as well.

The two boys called out in shock. "Whaaaaa?!"

Nagisa and Karma landed on the dirt, both looking up in surprise. They had ended up in an awkward kind of heap. Nagisa realised who he had knocked over and was going to apologise when Koro sensei came back yelling: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." over and over.

He uses his tentacles to lift up the two boys, covered in dirt. They seem fine and Koro sensei asks just to check, "Are you hurt at all?"

The two boys didn't answer and they both looked a bit confused. In response, Koro sensei becomes confused as well and waited for an answer on whether they were okay or not. They were acting slightly strange.

Nagisa's POV

Was I always this tall? I look around everything else seems okay, maybe I'm just imagining things. I feel like I've gained about 10cm of height... I must have hit my head.

I reached down and brushed off the dirt on my pants and back. I got it all off and realised something wasn't right when I leant down.

Why is my head lighter? Why can't I feel my pig-tails? Don't tell me they came out...

I was becoming concerned. I reached up and patted my hair, It's ... shorter? People were staring at me weirdly now. What's their problem? Do I still have dirt on me somewhere? If I do that's pretty rude of them.

I turned to look at Karma behind me, my eyes widened. No... This can't be happening. I definitely hit my head.

Karma's POV

After Nagisa had bumped into me and caused Koro sensei to lift me up, I felt shorter and lighter. I was completely stunned when I looked at the person standing in front of me, there, on the ground was... myself...

Does that mean...

It can't, right?

I reached up and felt two pig-tails.

I didn't know what to say. I gulped.

This can not be happening. It's impossible. I glanced up at Koro sensei, maybe it's not impossible.

No-ones POV

Nagisa had turned around and was looking at 'himself' in front of him now. The Nagisa in front of him was touching his hair with an expression that Nagisa could relate to right now. Nagisa grabs a bit of his own current fringe and moves it forward.

It's red.

"W-what happened?" He finally stuttered to Karma. Karma in Nagisa's body looked as shocked as he was. Koro sensei interrupted and spoke to Nagisa "What's wrong Karma?" Koro sensei was thoroughly confused at Karma's shocked face. It was a rare sight to see. Nagisa tried to understand what had happened.

First, he had fallen over, knocked Karma over as well in the process and now they had switched places? "I-I'm Nagisa, um, we've s-switched bodies?"

Koro sensei looked confused and pointed at Nagisa's body which currently Karma was inside of. "So that's Karma?" Karma looks at Koro sensei and nods.

"Are you two joking around? I expect that from Karma, but Nagisa?" Koro sensei glanced from one teens face to the other.

Nagisa looked up with uncertainty and fear in his eyes, "We're not lying."

The rest of the class was watching by now, intrigued by this weird turn of events. After a good minute of silence, a mischievous grin crept onto Nagisa's face, who was Karma at the moment. Nagisa thought to himself, 'This is not going to end well.'

-----------------------------------------------

I edited this a lot. It's different from when I first published this now but this was my first fanfic.

Please comment and vote. :)

I have chapters 1-18 but I need to edit them... If this gets popular then I'll work harder.

Thanks for reading.