What I like about you...

The rest of the 'camp' went by, with Karasuma sensei doing training with them. None of the students were happy about that and grumbled for the entire time. After the last night of their 'camp', the class returned to normal lessons at school.

Class started with Koro sensei doing the roll call and teaching the class math. At lunchtime, Nagisa in Karma's body sat and ate with Sugino, Kayano, Maehara and Okuda. "Nagisa?" Kayano asked, "Are you worried about being in Karma's body?"

Nagisa was a bit surprised by the question, "No, not really, I'll just have to wait for a month. I trust Okuda and Takebayashi's research." Okuda smiled. "Although, I am a bit worried about having to be less than 100 meters near him for a month."

The group laughed. Karma as Nagisa came over and asked what they were laughing about. "Just that
Nagisa is scared of being near you for a month." Maehara explained. "That's not what I said!" Nagisa complained.

Karma smirked, "He should be scared." Nagisa rolled his eyes. "Anyway, do you want to have lunch with us Karma?" Nagisa said changing the subject.

"Okay"

They all ate lunch and talked about random things. After lunch finished they went back inside and resumed classes. Bitch-sensei taught 'English' and school ended. Karma went over to Nagisa at the end. "Hey, what are we going to do about tonight with our families?"

Nagisa didn't have any ideas. Karma continued, "No one's home at my place do you want to stay over?"

"I'll have to ask my mum first." Nagisa got out his phone thought for a minute and then texted his mum: Is it okay if I stay at Karma's place for a few nights? We have a project together and I want to work hard on it and get good marks. SEND

Nagisa knew his mum would say yes if it was for school and good grades. It didn't take long for her to answer. Yes, it is fine but I want you working hard not goofing off.

Karma looked over Nagisa's shoulder and laughed, "You lied to your mother."

"Yeah well, she allowed it right?" Nagisa looked up at Karma, "Ready to go?"

"Mm, yeah," Karma answered and led the way walking out of the classroom and down the street. As they were walking Nagisa in Karma's body sighed, "How long do you think we will be able to hide at your place for?"

"Probably just a couple of nights," Karma answered then frowned. "Even if we thought up an excuse every day, your mum would realise you're avoiding her, I mean, you can't not visit your parents for a whole month... How is this going to work?! Our houses are more than 100 meters away from each other and I have to see your mum for you because I'm 'you' at the moment!"

Nagisa weakly laughed, "This is so messed up."

They kept walking in silence and reached Karma's house.

"Do you miss being tall?" Nagisa asked suddenly. Karma was opening the door and stopped for a second at the sudden question. "Not really, I think being short has its own advantages," Karma said.

"You didn't answer my question."

Karma frowned, "Do I miss being tall? No, not really, but I prefer it I guess. Why? Do you miss being short?" Karma led Nagisa into the house and sat down on the couch, Nagisa followed and sat down beside him.

"No way! It is awesome being tall, I've always been short and I like the change." Karma watched as Nagisa made his own face look really happy. "Guess what? I can actually reach the top shelf at school!" Karma laughed.

The two boys put their belongings down at the door and sat back down on the couch. Karma smirked, "So you like being in my body?"

"N-no that's not what I meant-"

"In some ways, I like being you, for instance, I have really soft hair at the moment!" Karma patted his head for emphasis. "You like my hair?" Nagisa cocked his head to the side in question.

"Hey! Don't put that dumb expression of yours on my face!" Karma joked.

Nagisa laughed, "Sorry." He paused, "I didn't realise my hair was so soft." Then he laughed "For the record, I really like your eyes, they're golden, it makes you look cool."

"My eyes?! Have you seen your eyes? Sky blue! They make you look adorable and smart. Mine just make me look evil."

"That's not true!" Nagisa exclaimed. "For three reasons! One, I'm not adorable, two I'm not smart and three your eyes don't look evil they look awesome."

The rest of the afternoon went on with the two boys talking about the appearances of each other and before they knew it, it was dark outside. Karma glanced at the clock, "Woah! Is that the time? Look at how long we've been talking!"

Nagisa looked at the clock and it said 6:15 pm. "We should have dinner," Nagisa said. "Don't worry I'll cook." Said Karma. Nagisa raised an eyebrow, "You can cook?"

"Yeah, I can. Is that so surprising? We just spent the afternoon talking about how awesome each of us is and you don't think I can cook. I'm a bit hurt." Karma made a fake sad face and turned his head dramatically. "Oh come on. Fine, I'll judge whether you can cook after I've tasted it. So what are you making?"

"Pasta."

"What sort?"

"Chicken creamy pasta." Karma smiled, "Luckily I bought groceries yesterday."

It took Karma 40 minutes to make the pasta and Nagisa had watched and talked to him as he made it. He was now sitting at the dining table waiting for the food. Karma filled two bowls and gave one to Nagisa.

Nagisa smelt the creamy chicken pasta in the bowl and nearly started drooling. He turned to Karma, "It smells good!"

Nagisa took a spoonful and ate it, he finished the spoonful and smiled, "Karma! It's delicious!"

Karma smiled at seeing Nagisa enjoying his cooking and ate his own. "Wow, Karma, who would have thought our class prankster, would excel at cooking?" Nagisa teased. Karma laughed, "My parents are hardly around so I learnt to cook when I was young." Nagisa nodded and finished his bowl of food, "Seconds!" He yelled.

"Okay."

Remember Nagisa is staying at Karma's for a couple of nights, this was just one night. Hope you enjoyed!

(If you haven't already I suggest you check out my other fic Water Fight! It is much better than this fic in my opinion, but it is just a oneshot though.)