Making things interesting

Chapter 4 now. This chapter was fun to write anyway hope you people enjoy. :)

-----------------------------------------------  

Camp day 2:

Karasuma sensei had woken up everyone for early assassination training, he split the class into two groups, one group had to go to the top of the mountain working together and the other group was to practice shooting, staying in the classroom. He said they would switch later. Karma in Nagisa's body was in the mountain group and Nagisa in Karma's body was in the shooting group.

Karma had climbed a tree to see how much further they had to go, "Don't worry guys, just a little more! We are almost at the top!" As he jumped down he suddenly felt dizzy and he tried to steady himself against the tree. He felt himself falling and then everything went black.

Nagisa as Karma was taking aim to shoot a target in front of him when he felt lightheaded as well, he shot and missed by nearly a meter. Sugino came over knowing something was wrong, "Dude, are you okay?" Nagisa didn't answer he just fell to the ground unconscious.

Nagisa was rushed to the classroom and not too long later Karma came as well being carried by Maehara. The redhead and blunette lay on the ground beside each other in the classroom. Takebayashi and Okuda had been researching the body switch in the classroom and they had come up with results. Karasuma sensei gathered the class and they all waited for the two boys to wake up.

They didn't have to wait too long, but everyone in the room thought it was strange that they woke up at the exact same time, well everyone except Okuda, Takebayashi and Karasuma sensei. Once the two boys were fully awake Karasuma sensei made everyone sit at their normal desks in the class. He called up Okuda and Takebayashi and they told the class that they had been trying to figure out what had happened when Karma and Nagisa switched and why.

Okuda started talking first, "Well, we know that it happened when Koro sensei flew past you two, we didn't find out a lot but we did find some things that will help."

Takebayashi continued, "From the information we've gotten we know there was some sort of connection between the two boys when Nagisa fell backwards." He paused. "Honestly we don't know why it happened and that was all we could figure out. The next piece of information we have it that the two of you can't be more than 100 meters away from each other, the result is what happened today, you two passed out, we don't know if it could result in more serious situations. Now the last and most helpful piece of information, the switched bodies should wear off in about a month."

Nagisa was filled with relief thinking, 'Thank god this is only temporary.' But he was worried about the 100 meters thing, 'Does that mean I have to stay close to Karma for a whole month?!' He looked back at Karma, Karma returned his gaze and he realised what he was thinking, Karma in Nagisa's body put on his evil smirk and Nagisa could practically see the devil horns and tail appear, which looked really strange with Nagisa's body. Maehara spoke up, "Now that we don't have too much to worry about, let's have some fun!" He throws his hands in the air.

Karasuma sensei interrupts, "Weren't we in the middle of training?" Shouts of complaints are yelled and Karasuma sensei reconsiders, "Fine, this is your camp, I'll let you have the day off," He sighs and walks out of the room, leaving the students deciding what they were going to do.

Kurahashi is the first to speak up, "Well... I honestly don't want to be stuck with all the boys-"She shot them a playful grin, "-Why don't we split boys and girls?" Nods of agreement fill the room and it is decided that boys get outside while the girls stay in the classroom. Nagisa as Karma head outside with the rest of the boys in the class and they discuss what they're going to do.

"Let's play baseball!" Sugino suggests.

"No, we play that all the time!"

"Hide and seek!"

"Are you five?" Angry looks are exchanged.

"Tennis?"

"There are too many people."

"Football?"

"We only have a basketball." Someone says while holding the ball up.

"How about basketball then?"

Karma spoke up, "Can't, I'm the best player and I'm far too short to play at the moment."

"Hey!" Nagisa shouts. Karma faces Nagisa, "What do you want to do then?" Nagisa thinks for a second, "Catch?" No one disagrees. "Fine but let's make this more interesting-"Karma says, an evil smirk appears, "- let's play truth or dare catch!" "What do you mean?" Blank faced, unimpressed Nagisa asks.

Karma explains the rules, "The person starting throws the ball to someone while saying their name if the person catches they are asked a question and they have to answer (truth) if they fail to catch or drop the ball they have to do a dare. After the person has either dropped or caught the ball, they get to throw the ball to someone while saying their name and then they have to do the dare or answer the question. So the people who are curious and stay are in danger of being next, and so on." Nagisa looks at him blankly, "Did you come up with that now?"

 "Yep, soooo who's ready to play?"

-----------------------------------------------  

This is sort of a cliffhanger chapter, sorry but if I added the rest it would be way too long.  Chapter 5: The truth or dare catch game! (I made up this game so sorry if it doesn't make sense or something.)