Chapter 1

This chapter is dedicated to Forever_Strong_4_U for being my first reader and voter. Making me update this chapter right on time. And Merry Christmas to all!!! Enjoy! :)

Stormy POV

"Grooann!" I tried to get comfortable by rolling on my stomache and putting my pillow on my head. Nothing worked! And so here I am, grabbing clothes, and getting in the shower. When it got steamy I jumped in and washed my hair and body. Jumped out and got ready.

"Hurry! Stormy! We're going to be late!!" Rolling my eyes, I grabbed my jacket and Bag and headed downstairs to see my twin brother, Lightning Morningstar a.k.a My Smartass Brother.

I know what your thinking. We have names that are weatherly like storms and Lightning. The kinds of stuff that are together. Well, my parents are obsessed with storms. So they named us the names we have.

"Man! Took you long enough!!"

"Hey! I'm up! That's what you wanted, right?" He shut up and walked out the door to the car. I burned him again! Your probably wondering were our parents are. Well.. they're out and about somewhere. They had to go somewhere.... I don't know where but they said they'll be here for our birthday. Which is today. Well be turning 16.

We got to school and got out. Everyone crowded around Lightning because well he's the most popular one while i'm the sister who's popular but I don't hang out with them. Just my brother.

Walking to the doors, I heard Lightning call my name.

"Hey! Stormy where you going?" I turned around.

"I'm going to class. Where else?"

"Oh... "He was about to say something but he didn't.

"What is it, Lightning?"

He sighed. "I just.. thought I should hang out with my twin sister today. You know, since its our birthday." I just smiled and gave him a hug.

"Of course." My eyes twinkling with excitement. He grinned.

We went to class and time went by fast. Literally. Because next thing you know, it's lunch.

I grabbed a tray and got my daily food. An Apple, meat, carrots with ranch. You know, healthy stuff. But what I really love is meat. But today, I just.. I don't know. I wanted meat, meat and more meat!! I felt.. different.

I sat down with Mike and them with Lightning. Me and Lightning had the most meat. I looked at Lightning. He was confused on why he wanted meat too. Weird. We were trying to be ourselves and not dig into our food. It was hard!

"Hey Stormy...Your acting strange today. You okay?" Bella asked. I shrugged.

"Never felt better!" I smiled big. "Damn! I hate lying to my friends but it's for their own good. Right?'

Bella shrugged and they talked about normal things like boys and all that until Edward came and sat with us. Me and Lighting became quiet. Well. Even more quieter than before.

It was just.. that Edward smelt.. Weird and his eyes... a bright orange. His beauty to. Not even a human could have such beauty like that!!

Me and Lightning looked at each other. "Umm... we're gonna.. umm.. g-go home. Well see ya guys later. Bye!!" Lightning said and then we rushed off before they had a chance to ask us anything.

~At home~

We just now got home and what we saw gave us a shocker. There.. in front of the house.. was a black car..

And then, when we got inside. Our parents were in there, smiling big. Mom had tears in her eyes. Dad was almost crying!! Oh! How I missed my parents!! I rushed to them and gave them a bear hug.

Lightning did the same. I cried with Joy! And did Lightning.

"Oh! Sweet Joy!! How I missed you guys!" Mom said. Crying in my shoulder.

"We missed you to, Mom!!" I said for me and my brother.

She just hugged me tighter and pulled away. Father walked to Mother and stood beside her, his face serious.

"We need to talk about something. Important."

Me and Lightning looked at each other. And then both nodded for him to go on.

He sighed. "Let's go sit down. It's better to just tell you guys now... since your already one. But hear me out. We're sorry we had to keep this from you but it was for your own good..."

I looked at Lightning. This was serious. Very serious. But I didn't care at the moment. I was just happy to be together with my family. I nodded for him to go on. What he said next changed my whole life.... Forever.....