Chapter 3...

"Flight 130. Gate 3. Forks, Washington. Leaves in half an hour!" The plane conductor said into the microphone.

   "Well, it's time to go.. See you guys sometime in the future. I'll miss ya guys so much.." I hugged Auna and Lilly. And stood up with Lightning.

   Lightning hugged his girlfriend, Trinity before we left.

   "Call us everyday!" They all hollered.

   "We will! Promise!!" I smiled and waved before grabbing onto Lightnings hoodie and going to Gate 3.

   We showed our I.D.'s and whatever and got on the plane. Sitting next to Lightning. I was by the window though so he got mad and ignored me for awhile before talking to me again.

   "Hey Stormy.. Do you think we'll find this Sam Uley?"

   "I have no idea.. I hope we will though..." I shrugged and looked outside at the clouds and the ground way below us.

   I really hope we do...

   Lightning knew I needed time to adjust to all the information mother and father had told us a few days ago.

   My name is Stormy. IM a werewolf and IM going to Forks, Washington to look for this Sam Uley. IM half way across the states. Somewhere near Oklahoma maybe.. I miss my parents .. And so on..

   I soon closed the blinders on the window and leaned my head on my headrest. Soon, drifting off to sleep...

   ~*Plane Lands...*~

   "Stormy.. Wake up. We're in Forks.." Someone whispered and shook me awake.

   I rubbed my eyes and looked to see Lightning standing there, waiting for me to grab my luggage. I slowly stood up and grabbed my luggage from him and walking off the plane with him in tow. When we had gotten off, there wasn't much people and we safely got to our bought car. Which is a black Ford truck.

   We got in and Lightning put the truck in Drive and we headed off to the house our parents had for vacationing. Good thing we still have it. It came in handy alright. When we had driven out if town, I noticed I could see a few houses in the woods. Weird. I didn't know people lived this far out by the beach and out of town.

   We soon turned off the road and onto a dirt road. The dirt road was pretty long. And the road was along a stream or river and then we stopped and got out. Lightning told me to grab my luggage and I did. He lead the way while I enjoyed the scenery.

   Wow. Nature is so beautiful..

   Then Lightning stopped by this little lake and clearing in the middle of the woods or territories. There in the middle of the clearing, was a tall and wide blue house. 4 rooms on top and bottom. I gasped and I swear I heard an intake of breath come from the woods. It didn't matter at the moment because I loved the house.

   I slowly walked up to it and touched the railing while walking up the stairs. Lightly turning the doorknob, I walked in and called the big room on top.

   "I call the Big Room on top!!" And ran upstairs and into the big room.

   One word... Wow...

   The walls were a soothing dark purple and there was a a Queen Size bed in the middle of this all, but by the wall. A dresser with at least 8 or so drawers. There was a closet. A walk in closet! And there was a couch and a flat screen TV along with an X Box 360 and PS4. Sweet! I love my room already! And then there was a bathroom with an awesome shower and bath. So cool!!

   I jumped on my bed and flew in the air, laughing. Then, I felt the urge to go outside, so I did. I walked downstairs and walked outside.

   Soon as I got outside, I saw a pack of wolves on the right side of my house. I looked at them, for some reason knowing they won't hurt me. All of a sudden, I saw this wolf walk behind a tree and heard bones cracking, I think. And then, a guy came from the woods where the wolf was only in shorts. He had tan skin, six pack?, black hair and brown eyes?. He was tall to.

   "Who are you and what are you doing on pack territory, Wolf?"

   I then realized he was a wolf too. I soon understood and told him everything.

   "IM Stormy Lynn MorningStar and IM here on your Pack Territory because me and my twin brother are searching for Sam Uley. Our Parents final words before leaving and found dead in the woods were to go to Forks, Washington. And look for Sam Uley."

   The guy looked shocked for some reason and bowed.

   "Welcome to the pack, Stormy. Your parents probably didn't tell you this story behind you guys but I'll tell you guys later."

   I nodded and looked at his pack. All boys except a girl. Cool! I won't be the only girl. I smiled at the pack and said,"Well. See ya guys. And nice to meet ya. But I have the urge to go to the woods. See ya!"

   And with that, I took off into the woods, running. I never knew I was this fast! The woods flew by me like comets. I loved this life of being a werewolf!

   Then, I fell onto the ground, screaming my head off. The pain! It hurt so fucking bad!

   "Ahhhh!! It hurts so fucking bad!! My head hurts! Lightning!!" I screamed.

   I heard running towards me and I felt my bones shift places. It hurt! I don't know what happened. I just heard a calming, soothing voice before blacking out from pain.

   "Shh.. Shh.. It's alright Stormy.. It's alright.. Your going to be alright.. I promise... Your just shifting.. You'll be alright.. IM here for you.."

   My last thought was.. Who is that? The pain doesn't hurt anymore... Who are you?...