Chapter 2

Hey there Guys! IM sorry for not updating for 2 months or so. I've been busy lately but here's the update. So where did we leave off? Oh yeah! When Stormy's and lightning's dad were about to tell them something... Welp! Enjoy! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "Umm... Where to start.." Father thought for a moment. "Uhhh.. Okay we'll start from the beginning...

   Wolves are powerful, mighty, strong, and most importantly they are kind, carefree, beautiful wolf spirits. They've been here for forever, since the beginning of the world. But, when the human race started... They started hunting the wolves, the wolves soon almost became extinct.. Then, The Moon Goddess decided that the human should become one with the wolf... So, she made them one... The human controls the wolf though and could shift whenever. They also are at Peace... After the age 16, they find their soul mate and become immortal... Soul mates are the other half of each other, they complete each other and only each other... That's what me and your mother are.. Soul mates... When the other half of you dies... So does the other... The wolves or as humans say "werewolves" are in packs... Me and your mother are werewolves and since you guys are our children... That makes you "werewolves"... You have a cousin.. His name is Sam Uley... He is alpha of the local pack... We want you to meet him... So you guys will have to look for him... And if you find him.. Tell him... That your father and mother have sent you guys to look for a Sam Uley... Then he will know... We won't be here anymore... Were sorry... But, we... We have protected you guys long enough... But, you guys have to leave... Leave to Forks, Washington... Your flights already booked... Here's the plane tickets... We love you guys..."

    Me and lightning were shocked. We have to leave to Forks? Shit! Were werewolves? Crap!

   A few minutes later, our parents were gone... Later, they're bodies had been found in the woods. Me and Lightning decided to go to Forks and look for Sam Uley... So we went...

    Not knowing what will happen...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    so.. If your confused... Stormi and Lightning live in Florida and Bella just was there for awhile with Edward to visit her mom.. Better? I hope so. :) Until next time my little werewolf readers...