Zooniverse pt. 2

"WAKE UP FROM YOUR NAP!" You heard a familiar voice, Bob! You shot up, and you saw him staring down at you, oh, he was so handsome. "Oh, what happened?" You asked. Then, Bob did the unthinkable. He handed you a glass of oil and helped you up. You were gobsmacked. You thought you were going to faint again, but no. You pulled yourself together and stood up. "We should continue the tour, don't you think, Bob?" It was Penelope! At that moment, you knew she was competition. "What's a tour?" Bob asked. He got out his recorder and recorded her explaining a tour. Oh, he was so smart. "Anyway, lets begin the," he pressed a button and the word tour played.

"Now, let's sing a song! (Play song) nicey nicey zoo zoo for him and her and me and you X3" he started singing it a fourth time, and started dancing with Penelope, grr. Then, when he was about to finish the beautiful song, he accidentally threw Penelope away! You couldn't hold in a laugh. You burst out laughing and he smiled at you and started laughing too! "You gotta good sense of humour kid!" He said. You screamed with joy on the inside, you were just complimented by Bob Fossil! Then you thought, I'm 30, why did he call me a kid? Ah, whatever, he noticed you!

I made it even weirder! You're now 30 years old! Well done!

Save me from this torcher...