Chapter I, That fairy: Quest

Pls put music on loop btw this is not gonna be a Nali fanfic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Another day in Fairytail 2 x-sabers and a blonde celestial mage picks out a job request. "c'mon guys we have to pay our rent!" a girl with brown eyes and shoulder-length blonde hair that is usually tied by ribbons in a variety of colors in a small ponytail to the right side of her head with the rest of the hair loose.She is buxom who has a curvaceous body named Lucy Heartfillia. "Sure Blondie, we need to pay our rents anyway" says a slim, yet muscular, toned young man of average height with spiky blond hair, which is kept in strands jutting outwards in every direction, and a smaller, frontal cowlick (or tuft) of hair partially hanging over his forehead. He has slanted, slit pupiled, dark blue eyes; above the right one is a thin, diagonal scar. His left ear is adorned with an earring which, in itself, is attached to by a prominent metal pendant that is crystalline in shape who's called Sting Euciffle. "Sting's right lulu" says a slim young man of average height with rather messy black hair, which almost reaches down to his shoulders, along with some strands pointing upwards on top of his head and a prominent tuft obscuring most of his forehead. His hair is later brushed to the right side of his face covering up his right eye. He has red eyes with slit pupils similar to that of a snake's, like's eyes named Rogue Chenny. "Sooo.... Lets go and pack up!" "yeah lets go Blondie, Rogue!" "Sure thing Lulu, Sting" says the 3 of them as Lucy takes the job request and walks over to a slim young woman of below average height. who has long, white hair which curls slightly at the ends, with two bangs framing her face and reaching down to her chest; her hairstyle'most distinctive trait is a short, upward ponytail obtained by gathering and tying the hair covering her forehead. Due to her always adopting such fashion, her hair seems to have adapted to it, with the hair on her forehead remaining pointed upwards even when not tied. She has large blue eyes and a curvy, voluptuous body, with large breasts named Mirajane Strauss. "Hello Team Celestial Shadow Light what does Fairytail's 2nd strongest team needs?" Mirajane asked smiling. "well... Mira we need you to stamp this quest" gesturing to the paper. "Sure Lucy" she said as she stamped the paper. "Hei! Luce, Sting, Rouge can we join you on your quest?" said a lean, muscular young man of average height with a slightly tan skin tone, black eyes, spiky pink-colored hair, and has abnormal sharp canines,he has a scar on the right side of his neck, hidden by his scarf and a young petite girl with short, white hair and blue eyes named Lisanna Strauss. Lucy and Sting looked annoyed "Fine, you two come"Rogue told them but he got death glare from Lucy and Sting knowing both of them hates Natsu and Lissana because they are so annoying and the fact that Lucy once LOVED Natsu (she is not taking revenge) and Sting's growing hatred for the NaLi couple(I will explain in a few chapters). Rogue sweat dropped and slowly walks away but sadly Lucy and Sting put their hands on his shoulders and whispered angrly "Rouge you are so dead". But they stopped themselves from beating Rogue to death and looked at the two who was making out. Lucy and Sting made an WTF look and Lucy said "Natsu, Lisanna if you two are joining us for this misstion and I order you as the leader of this team. That you will obey the small rules and NOT disturb us at the time.-" Lucy glared at the two who has stopped making out and try to face her. "Now, pack up your things we leave tomorrow." Lucy commanded walking out of the guild with Sting and Rogue by her side. 'wow Lucy changed so much since she left the team' Natsu thought. 'why is Lucy like that? Natsu told me that she was kind but now she seems as rude as her Edolas version' Lissana thought. "Natsu-kun, why is Lucy and Sting like that?" "I don't know Lis, She changed after Sting and Rogue joined" "Do you think they don't like us Natsu-kun" "maybe...but Luce can't hate us right.." "I actually think they don't like us joining them Natsu-kun" "nah.... they just look at us as rivals thats all Lis" Natsu said walking out of the guild with Lissana next to him. 'Does Luce actually hate me?' thought Natsu. 'Is Lucy mad at me?' thought Lissana. Both of them wondered as they went to their homes.

Lucy,Sting,Rogue's apartment: Lucy went to the living room and see Sting and Rogue with their pj's on watching a tv like lacrima while they eat popcorn."hei! Lightbulb, Rogue watcha watching?" asked Lucy as she took a bowl of popcorn from Sting's hand."We're watching the news, the guy from the weekly sorcerer is the host, and get this Mirajane has a part of the news-" Sting paused for dramatic effect "as the Mirajane THE Shipping she-demon!!! also our team is the subject for today" Sting continued taking a handful of popcorn from the bowl."Wait... US?!!!?" excalimed Lucy as she sat down at the couch. Rogue nodded and said"Yeah lulu, wait it starting". They looked at the TV Lacrima.