that fairy, that day

Lucy's POV: I wake up and stretched."hoaammmm, morning already?" I looked at the my  amazing necklace. 'I remembered that Sting got me that necklace for me a while ago.

Flashback:

 "c'mon blondie, Let's go! Rogue's waiting for us at the guild!!! You gotta stop shopping!" Sting exclaimed. "Fine,Stingy bee!" I ran past Sting and saw a shop. Inside the shop I saw a star with a small white dragon around it, its a necklace.'hm....The dragon and the star, its beautiful.' I stopped and stared at the necklace. 'I wonder who made that...' 

"BLONDIEEEEE!!!!!" Stingy bee shouted. Snapping me back to reality. It turns out, I had entered the store and I've been staring at the necklace like a wierdo."Sting, you go first. I'm buying this" I said looking at Sting. The shopkeeper looked glad that I said those words. I walked to the casier. 

Sting beside me, examining the necklace I am holding. "Excuse me ma'am, I would like to buy this necklace please." "Why sure, dear" the shopkeeper replied. I reached for my wallet but I felt a hand on my wrist. I looked at the person grabbing my wrist. Sting.

 "What are you-" before I can finish my sentence Sting pulled out his wallet and said "how much is that, I'm paying for it." He had his serious face on. "Sting, I can pay for it. You don't have too"

 "Nope blondie,I'm paying. You deserve it, you've been working hard." he smiled at me. I blushed a little. I snapped out of my little moment "C'mon Stingy bee! Rogue's waiting for us." Sting flashed me a smile and we started to walk to the guild.

~end of Flashback~

I smiled at the memory. "I gotta wake up, we're going on a misstion" I jumped out of my bed and started my morning routine. 

~time skip to when she finished her morning routine~

I looked at my bathroom mirror. 'This is a great outfit'. I'm wearing this

<her clothes>

 A.N pretend the girl in the picture has brown eyes

I took my purse and checked if I brought the things I need

I took my purse and checked if I brought the things I need. "walet, notebooks, comlac, troia potions (basically works as a troia but in liquid potion form) and chocolate, and a book. "That's everything" I looked at Happy who just woke up. "Lushee where are you going?" Happy asked, worry writen all over his face.

 "Downstairs, I need to make breakfast for the pigs that are living here, Lector, Frosch and me" Happy made an 'o' face and flew beside me.  He looks at me eagerly, probably waiting for me to give him fish. I sighed and said "The fishes are downstairs Happy, I'll warm it up a bit since you don't want frozen fish". The cat smiled and flew downstairs with me behind him.

 Once we were downstairs, I went to the kitchen and started cooking pancakes, bacon, fish, sunny-side-up eggs, a strawberry milkshake, coffee, a slice of  white chocolate,dark chocolate, and a mix of chocolate and vanilla cake and steak, after putting everything on the table I shouted "Sting. Rogue. FOODS READY!". Once I said that the two ran down to the dinning table, their exeeds flew down beside them.

we yelled "ITADAKIMAS" and started to eat. 

*about 3 minutes later*

Well... we finished eating. Rogue went to his room to take the boat tickets and told us to go first.Sting is checking his backpack and he  went outside to check if we have mail. While I'm trying to call Natsu and Lisanna. Code word TRYING. After 5 miss calls later, Natsu finally answered. 

"Hello, Natsu here. Luce where are you? We're (Him and Lisanna) outside your apartment?" he asked. "I don't live there anymore, I live with Sting and Rogue near the park."

I explained before I can tell him about the conversation with Happy. Happy intteruptted by saying 'Lushee, I want to talk to Natsu' "sure Happy" I replied and gave him my comlac.

Happy's POV:

Lushee gave me her comlac and I took it. "Natsu, Its Happy... GOMENASAI!!! I was just surprised that's all and I freaked out"I apologized

"Its ok, Happy. In other news, how do you know where Lucy lives?" "Natsu, I overheard her conversation with Rogue." I replied in a duh tone.

"Ohhhh" was what I last heard and an awkward silence came. "Um.. Happy. I need to tell you something.."

I heard a yell in the background before I could even reply. "Lis stop it! I'm trying to talk to Happy. Just go on without me" I heard Natsu sigh before continued.

"Happy, I've been a jerk to you and I didn't even ask you about how you feel about me and lisanna dating..."

I froze when I heard that
"Nat...su wha...t do you mean...."

he took a deep breath before saying "Happy I don't want you to feel uncomfortable when me and Lis are hanging out together"

I took a deep breath and prepared myself because NaLi is my NOTP but I want Natsu to be happy

"Natsu I'm happy that you with someone you ...Lo...v....e... LOVE" I assured him but I knew he wouldn't fall for it.

"Happy I saw Mira trying to cheer you up and I heard you said that you always looked at Lucy as your mom"

"Natsu... that's true but I want to see you happy"

There was a moment of silence and then suddenly I heard a crash comming from outside. I said goodbye and hanged up.

(Happy is in the living room while Rogue was checking his bag, Sting was outside while Lucy was reading a book at the living room next to Happy)

Lushee and Rogue stopped what ever they were doing and went outside.

I went outside and saw Sting on the floor and below him was......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A banana peel...
Lushee let out a giggle while Rogue just smirked. Lushee offered to help Sting up but he just declined and stood up himself. But then he gave Lucy a letter. I looked at the letter and it has the writting

PHANTHOMHIVE

Lucy looked shocked when she opened the letter.