Horror~Characters

The characters in a horror movie can either be annoying, reckless and just plain unlikable. This is how you do the rights of making a horror movie character, we are starting with the victims:

1.It is completely optional whether you can have a personality to some of its characters or all of its characters. But if you were to make a personality you must make it a likeable personality that everyone will like.If you kill them off the audience might be sad by what they did.

2.To make the horror story the characters will start it but it must be forced(I know it must sound ridiculous), but remember in(skip if you heard of this) 'I know what you did last summer' a female character is being chased by a serial fisherman serial killer an as she chases she ends up in an ally way with a marching band she tries to o up to the marching but, but made a stupid decision of looking back and the killer get her, this could have easily been avoided death.

3.Do not make the characters make the dumb decisions that might/will infuriate the viewer or reader.

Now I will start with the killer and what they have to (It is optional to add on):

1.Make them kill any major/minor characters.

2.Make them have a cause to this killing that they have bought upon themselves or was just the cause by society/humanity.NOTE:You must do this.

3.You can either kill any character how ever you whether it is quick or swift or just plain slow and brutal.