Chapter I

《Addicted To...The Professor》

"Psst..." I nudge my cousins arm trying to get her attention finally breaking the hour of silence that had settled between us, during the university's opening ceremony. Her eye twitches in annoyance "Psst...Elise" I whispered again with more force in my voice. Elise just sighs and glances at me from the corner of her eye. "What" she whispers in exasperation.

I frown and groan whilst saying "Did you hear Mr Hemsworth got fired?" she looks slightly towards me and I grin and take this as a sign to continue.

"You know! My creepy, perverted maths professor? Well yeah so anyway, he got caught sleeping with a student on campus!" I look at her trying to see her reaction but it stays impassive.

She un-crossed her arms and slouched in her chair "let's hope that the new professor doesn't make the same mistake... Speaking of what is this new professor like anyway?" Elise asks me, now intrigued about the situation. I draw a deep breath, lean closer to her and quietly murmured to her "I overheard some girls on the way in saying he's hot and I quote 'drool worthy'..."

By the time I finished my sentence I was in a daze wondering how good this man would look "Willow!" I hear Elise whisper yell at me breaking me out of my dream like state. I look around and notice that everyone is leaving. I grab my bag and put my leather jacket on in a hurry and run beside Elise as she starts to walk out of the hall.

As I catch up to Elise she looks at me sternly "Willow...promise me you won't get into any trouble this year. It may be be hard as trouble follows you around like the plague" she has a teasing smirk on her face by the end, I frown at her words and mutter "it's not my fault, I can't help if I get in trouble..."

I get lost in my thoughts
'how sexy can this man be' I question myself. Every corner we have already pased has girls talking about how they think he will look, I'm brought back to reality as I feel Elise grasps my hand as a grin stretches across her face. "Come on!" She cried as she gave my arm a sharp tug sending me stumbling after her, "I'm hungry! Let's go to the cafeteria before I starve to death!" I mutter an "impossible" but I think she doesn't hear me due to her dragging me to the canteen

***
Elise slams her tray with pepperoni pizza on it down on to an empty table with a look of pure ecstasy on her face. I sigh and place bowl full of rice on the opposite side of her. I look at my cousin and chuckle as she gives me an animalistic grunt. We sit in companionable silence as we both ate our food. I looked up at Elise and can't help but to compare each other ,
Elise has a short brown pixie hair cut with natural blonde highlights, she has brown eyes that hold dark secrets of her own with black and red glasses that fit her face perfectly,a slim yet curvy body, also her olive skin makes her look perfect plus she's 5'4....also many guys seem to take notice of her very large (natural) breasts,
I look down at me, standing next to Elise I look plain
I have shoulder length strawberry - blonde hair, blue eyes that seem innocent but is filled with secrets that people have yet to find, with black and grey glasses that fit me perfectly, my body is curvy and slim I also have ivory skin with very obvious freckles im also 5'1.

I was looking around and see my cousin staring at something intently. "What is it?" I asked her with a look of agitation upon my face. "Oh nothing..." she replied flatly, as she closes her eyes and leans back in her chair. "Just admiring the wildlife..." I glare at her stupid, smug face as I realise she is speaking about me, before i rolled my eyes and pushed my now empty tray away.

"What classes do you have this afternoon?" She asked me after I returned from dumping our rubbish in the bin and also having gotten rid of our trays. I pull out my schedule, and scan my eyes over it before folding it,and returning it safely to my pocket. "Mathematics with the mystery professor in Lecture Hall Three... for the rest of the day!" I answered back quickly with an excited expression overtaking my features once again. "Ooooh!" She replied in a high pitched voice, pressing her hands to her chest and batting her eyelashes at me, mockingly.

I flick a crumb at her face in annoyance, "Well then! What classes do YOU have?" I asked her, with a grumpy attitude. "I don't have any." she replies simply.my head whips up to look at her..."What do you mean you don't have any classes today?!" She sighs at my forgetful nature. "Ive told you this before! My Criminal Psychology professor is taking us on a trip to study a live subject." Her voice sounded frustrating to my sensitive ears.

I perk up as I remember her telling me that"Oh! I remember now!" I replied with an easy going smile, " It's that famous court case that's been all over the news isn't it? It was something about a rich businessman murdering his wife's lover? I can't really remember the details though..." she nodded her head in affirmation. "Yup that's the one! The wife survived the ordeal with only a bullet in her arm but her current lover at the time didn't make it, which isn't a surprise either considering the three bullets which were shot at close range were buried deep inside the man's skull. Although we aren't in class, we still have to take notes and write a report on it, so it's not really slacking off..."

She pauses as her phone went off in her pocket. She had set an alarm this morning but I don't remember why"Come on Willow, we have to get to class... well in your case you do. I have a bus to catch" she spoke, smirking at the conflicted expression on my face as I try to think of what I should say to that. We slowly stood up and she stretched her muscles. Then waited for me as I collected my items before we exited the large cafeteria.

We walked together, chatting aimlessly until we had to part ways. She grinned at me showing her little dimpled cheeks, "Bye cousin. See you at the apartment, ok?" I smiled and rushed forward to embrace her in a bone crushing hug. Which over our many years of friendship she had have to grown accustomed to as I love hugging people, yes even strangers. I let her go and poke my tongue out at her like I always would, before running off into the busy hallways.

*****
This is my first book and I'm also co-authoring this book with Shmoreo.
I would appreciate it if you would support me because this is the first book I've actually been serious about so tips are welcome but
No hate!

**word count =1227**