Chapter III

The bell rung to signal it was time to leave for home so we all pack our books back in our bags, I spare one last glance at Mr. Anderson but as I'm walking out the door I hear Fran calling after me "Willow! Hey wait up" so as she says that I slow down to a snail pace so she can catch up, once she's beside me she starts talking again, her face in a grin and her hair bouncing with every step we take "hey wanna go out and get Starbucks so we can learn more about each other" I nod in agreement "yea sure" she smiles and we walk down the corridors until we get to the car park "okay hold on I just need to find my car" she says while looking around.

Once she spots her car we walk over to it and it was a silver Toyota Avalon "wow this is your car?, it's awesome!" I say as I run my hand over the side of the door "yep, my dad got me it for my 18th birthday" she says getting in the car as I stare in awe at the expensive car "are you sure I'm allowed in it" I say in shock as the last expensive item I had I'm my possession ended in pieces in my hand and all over our house. she chuckles and nods apparently amused by my shocked and scared facial features "yes! now get your ass in this god dam car" I smile shyly as I get in with slight hesitation.

Once we arive at Starbucks I order a caramel latte and she orders a frappe as we are waiting I hear a man's voice "write Elise Adair on it please" I turn around quickly and see a black mop of hair, I start studying him slightly trying to figure this guy out, one things for sure you can tell that he's as straight as a bendy ruler. walking towards him "Willow? What are you doing?!" I hear Fran hiss from behind me but I ignore her and tap the man's shoulder slightly, automatically regretting my actions, but I suck it up and put on a confident facade "hello? How do you know Elise Adair?" I question him once he looks down at me, probably judging my outfit, he frowns "I'm Joshua, she is in my class and my friend" I look at him "oh hi, I'm Willow, Elise's favourite cousin nice to meet you" I say with a slight smirk at the end. he chuckles and shakes him head "Elise has told me the odd thing about you" I nod slightly scared as she knows all my secrets and quickly turn around "bye" saying that I walk back to Fran who has our drinks and is staring at me curiously.

As we sit in the booth we start drinking our drinks "okay, wanna play 20 questions?" Fran asks me "sure who starts?" She nods to me "okay, what's your favourite colour? Mines blue" I smile "violet" this goes on both of us asking questions until 7:37 I look down at the time and frown "can you bring me home please?" She nods and grabs her car keys and smiles "let's go".

We park outside mine and Elise's appartment building.
Our parents are quite wealthy but you wouldn't think that by the way we both dress, we are both forced to stay in the penthouse but I'm not really complaining "thanks Fran" I say as I get out of the car "Bye Willow" she waves to me and drives off,
once I open the door I am greeted by my ferret, Trixie and my arctic fox, Snow running in circles around my feet. I chuckle as I set my bag down and go to the kitchen to stick some microwaveable curry in and feed Snow, Trixie, Sebastian and George.

Sebastian is Elise's wolf dog and George is her snake, she adores both of them but is slightly more in favour of the snake. while they eat the food I set out, as I wait for my microwaveable food to finish cooking I go to my room and enter one of my walk in closet being careful not to step on Trixie who decided to follow me. I get my superman underwear and sports bra on then I put on my silk pajamas,

 I get my superman underwear and sports bra on then I put on my silk pajamas,