CHAPER VI

After the classes finished for the day Fran came up to me and practically jumped on me pushing me to the ground "hey Willow, wanna come to my house and do something?" I push her off me and stand up, dusting off my clothes "yea sure, just don't jump on me again" she smirks at me, wiggling her eyebrows she drags me to her car.

As we arrive at her house I stare in awe at it, it was a cream house but the walls had been covered in some type paint so it shimmers "wow" was the only word that came to my mind. Fran snickers then and drags me inside "MAMMA, PAPPA IM HOME!" She yells as she throws opens the hard wood door.
As soon as I step my foot in the door frame I was tackled to the ground by a heavy, wet, grey blob. "MARMADUKE, get off her!" I hear Fran's voice yell as the weight lifted of me. I look up to see what knocked me over only to see a large great dane, I was squealing in my head because I love these dogs.

After Fran helps me up I see a little girl run to her "Fran your home!" the little girl  looks to be about 6 years old, Fran picks her up as the little girl clings herself to her older sister like a stage 5 clinger. "hey Kate, meet Willow" She says to her sister, Kate momentarily stopped clinging to Fran for a short while just to glare at me, THE NERVE OF THIS CHILD. Fran scowls at her sister as she wiggles to be let free, hitting her stomach in the process, right after Fran puts her down she automaticlly ran away from us.

During our shocked state we hear a feminine squeal and Fran to quickly be tackled into a very tight, almost suffocating, bear hug by a much older man, a frail woman not that far behind. As I wait for Fran to be tackled to the ground from the woman's weight. After I wait for a bit I go to look around for the small woman but swiftly a small frame hurls itself into my non expecting body "thank god, my princess is home" the man softly says with a sigh at the end, he slightly pulls back to look at me and the small woman's  body "Melody let the poor lassie go" he says with a slight chuckle as the woman (who I now know as melody) pulls back I see a lady who looks almost identical to Fran but with a few grey hairs and wrinkles "but Harry she's adorable".

After I introduced myself to her parents, Fran brings me to the kitchen  "welcome to my favourite place in the whole house" she says with a Cheshire grin, making me chuckle. "Its very lovely and has a lot of food even strawberries"

so that my friends is how I'm laying on the floor with stems all around me, in a ball because my stomach hurts. After Fran finally stops gawking at how many strawberries I ate, Kate came walked in but when she saw me she scowled "oh, I thought you would be gone by now" she states while I look at her in confusion, how can she speak so well. Before I can say anything I see her throwing something, it was a stupid camogie ball? just as I think that I feel something hit the left side of my head making me fall to the ground. I start to panic as darkness clouds over my vision "FRAN GET IN HERE NOW" I yell with what little strength I had making her automatically run in just to see me on the floor nearly passed out.

"What did you do to Willow, Kate!" I hear Fran's faint voice yell at her sister as Melody came rushing towards me in panic mode probably as she see's the distant look in my eyes "Willow are you okay?" I hear a voice say, more like yelled but I could barely hear her as I see the darkness clouds over most of my vision "Willow! are you ok?" I hear someone yell right before I lose consciousness.

*******

As I come around I hear yelling. I get concerned so I go to get up but I'm stopped by a hand on my forehead pushing me back down "shhh Willow it's ok" I look up and see Harry looking down at me with concern all over his features "it's ok" he says before he is forcably pushed away by angry and concerned Fran, her eyes were red and puffy and her skin was blotchy signalling she had previously been crying "oh my god willow, are you okay you scared me..." the sad look in her eyes as she looks at Kate "its all YOUR fault, you stupid girl!" she seeths,  glaring at the shaking girl, who was most likely traumatised by my previous state.

I stare at Fran giving a faint smile to show that I was ok, but I was feeling a bit tired "I'm fine Fran, just a little bit tired but that's normal" I say softly but realise something "did I hurt anyone, are you ok, how long was I out for?!" she chuckles humourless slightly before  starting to run her hand through my hair like a mother would to soothe a distressed child, and to be honest I loved it "calm down Willow, no you didn't hurt us, we all are kinda shaken and you were out for about 3 minutes" she says in a calm voice, probably so I don't freak out.

I touch my head where I was hit and automatically I flinch back to look to see If I was bleeding from the intense pain but I saw nothing so I figured it to be a bruise, sighing I look at the door just to see a traumatised, crying Kate who was staring right at me. Also yelling at anyone who came too close to her

***

After they made sure I was all right Fran gave me a lift home. As I walk into the hotel building questions were being thrown at me from all angles from the staff that was concerned as to why I didn't call and came in at 8:48. So I sat them down and told them all about what happened.