Chapter One

Never did I think I'd find love. I never thought I'd find my reason to live, or to want to stay.

It went from one, to two, then three.

I'm just beginning my Life.
And the wedding is still tomorrow. So much to plan.

Kalins P.O.V
I finally get to marry the girl of my dreams tomorrow with her big pregnant belly.
But we also need to talk about her son. I understand why she never told me anything about Elijah, but I'm still upset. I was under the impression we were having our first kid, together.

The doctor sent us home after insisting that babes were fine and she should go home and relax. Of course we stopped at In-N-Out on the way home. Mhmm.
"Kal. Do you hate me." I realize that I'm driving with both hands gripping the wheel when usually I'm holding one of her hands. I brought one hand over to grab hers reassuringly as we pulled up to the house. I parked and turned of the car. I looked over at her and she was crying. "Baby girl, what is wrong?" I lifted her chin up. "I will always love you. If you want to postpone the wedding a little that's fine too. I understand why you did it. I'm upset but I'm not angry with you so much as to want to end this." and I rubbed her belly. She put her hand over mine and looked up and smiled. "I love you" was all that she could get out through little hiccup sobs.  I felt my blood rush for this girl. My heart beats faster when I'm around her, especially when were talking about our babies.
We still only know the first babies gender. I think were gonna keep the second one secret for now.

Jasmines POV
Kal and I met when he was 15 and I was 13 back in 2010. He was with a girl at the time, Miranda. He was at the basketball court and she was playing with him and his friends. She wasn't a bad girl, she was actually really cool, and fit in with the boys. She was 14, and her family ended up moving away the end of that summer. We had become really good friends throughout the summer, but nothing to serious because he was in a relationship.
But after she left we got a kind of close that wasn't thought about before.

That summer was the one before my first year of high school, I turned 14 a month or so in to the school year. Kalin and I had chose to tryout going further. We were careful though, because we didn't wanna ruin the friendship. And I had just lost my son. It was family known, we kept it pretty quiet. And then my family and moved to Hayward after a year. Elijahs father had already left. I stayed for a bit, but I couldn't do it. So we packed up and moved. There I met Kalin, and we took it slow.
He was in his Junior year of high school. He graduated when I was in my sophomore year. We became public official after his graduation. He took me to my junior and senior prom.
I just recently graduated in September.

He proposed at my graduation. And of course I said yes. I was already pregnant with Eza'riah, 5 months. Only a few people knew by then, until we announced a couple weeks later along with our engagement.

And here we are. My wedding day is tomorrow, and my babies are gonna be here any day now. I couldn't be more anxious.

Guys, New book run off of my fanfic. I hope y'all fuckin love this. 😘😘