Wedding Day ~Part 1~

Jasmine's POV

Waking up knowing that you're soon about to be a married woman, married to the love of your life. That's great, but feeling your baby girl and her twin kick you in excitement from the inside is even better.

I lye in bed for a little while longer to think about the amazingness that is my life before looking at the time. It's only 7:45 am, but I know time will pass quickly, I've got so much to do.
I throw the blankets from over my legs, and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding when I see no blood. I'm extremely nervous since the other day, so I just want my babies safely in my and their daddy's arms.
I climb out of bed and waddle into the bathroom to look at the damage sleep had done to my face, but I was glowing with my pretty pregnant belly.

Kalin stayed at his brother, Jordans house last night so he didn't see me until I was walked down the aisle toward him. So I was gonna call my best friend, Miranda over.
Yep, I am bestfriends with Kalins ex from summer of 2010. She and I had gotten close that summer as well, and we kept in touch after she left. I got her blessings before dating Kalin, and she promised me it was no problem.
Since then we've never lost contact, and she flew out to L.A all the way from Pennsylvania.

She's my bridesmaid and my kids god mother. She and I haven't actually seen each other since 2010 and I'm 19 now, Kal is 21, she's 20, and so much has changed. Kalin knows, and he respects our friendship, he just doesn't want it to get weird. I pray today goes perfect.
~1 hour Later~

"Ahh,  best friend look at your cute lil pregnant ass." I hear Miranda behind me as I'm washing my face after I finished brushing my teeth and applying my whitening strips. "How'd you get in?" I ask without turning around yet. "I assumed under the huge rock outside the door." She giggled and sat on the bed. "Girl. You've gotten so much...bigger, since last I saw you. But so gorgeous." She laughed. I giggled a little to not fluctuate the placement of my whitening strips. "Girl, I know, I used to be a skinny Minnie, and here I am, pregnant with twins." I rubbed my belly. The look on her face is so adoring and I'm grateful to have her here.
"Alright. It's 8, almost 9 so we gotta get going. Gotta be to the church by 1. We have to go get my dad fro the airport. My mom is going to be there before me to help with her employees catering. My brother and his wife are in the DR so he won't be one to pick up." I sigh. Here comes the stress. "Okay, breathe Jasmine." Miranda got up and rubbed my shoulders. "Baby girl, you're going to be fine. I promise."

I breathed and got calm, before I heard banging on the front door downstairs which startled me, and peed a little.
I don't know if Miranda noticed or not, but if she did, she didn't point it out. "I'm gonna go try to check it out, stay here love." While she was gone I quickly changed my underwear and pants. I didn't hear anything so I went out into the hall toward the steps where I saw Miranda peeking over the banister. She turned and put her finger up for me to keep quiet. Then another bang rapped against my front door. I did jump but thank god not another accident. But I was scared. I crept closer to Miranda "who is that?" I whispered, but before she could answer we heard yelling outside the door "Jasmine. If you don't open this door, I'm gonna fucking kill you, you stupid whore. Don't try calling Kalin. He can't answer and your phone lines are cut. Now open the door sweets. Before I force myself in bitch."
Tears immediately sprung to my eyes and I was stuck.

What a way to kick off my wedding day.

Babies, I hope y'all 💕 the update. ksmoov10 obviously you were gonna see this anyway but I need you to inbox me because I want to feature you in this story baby girl. I owe you that and more.