Chapter Three: Wedding ~Part 2~

Jasmines POV

I have not a clue who could be at my door right now, but I'm scared.
I ran to the bathroom, and pick up the landline, no noise, no nothing. The lines really are cut.
My Cellphone.
Is gone. I left it on the nightstand last night and now it's not there. I went back out into the hallway to ask Miranda for her phone, but she wasn't on the steps anymore.
"Miranda?" I whisper yell. I hadn't heard any more banging on the front door, and I couldn't see their silhouette anymore. I walked down the hall to the the only other room on our level, and it was empty. I didn't want to risk going downstairs, but I had to, she obviously had.

I get to the third step down from the second level and my heart is racing, about to rip out of my chest, I swear. It's so eerily quiet.
Until I hear laughter coming from the den on the first level. I'm puzzled. It's a man and a woman. Nope, two men. Two different masculine laughs. I don't care who it is right now. I want out. I dart for the front door before whoever it is realizes I'm down stairs and I get stuck because the top lock is engaged so they heard the door.
I heard heavy footsteps bounding in my direction before I finally got the door open. As I was running out, I was looking at the people in my house. Turning around just in time to run into no other than, my brother.

Not the on in the DR. My long "lost" brother, his twin. Who lied to everyone in his platoon, my family, everybody, and said he was dead to collect on his own life insurance. He's currently on the run for that very criminal act.

"Jas." he almost whispers my name, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear for me, "how big you've gotten. And not just in height princess" he smiled at me and my heart drops.
"Diego, what could you possibly want from me today, of all days." He chuckles, and I hear footsteps behind me, but I'm to afraid to turn my back on Diego to see who it is. "I'm here for my niece. You made me a promise and couldn't hold up on it. That's not your fault. But this," he runs my belly while holding my shoulder with his other hand, so I could not move. "This is my promise fulfilled." My heart plummets to my ass and I wanna throw up.

When I was pregnant with Elijah, I was obviously young and didn't think I was ready. So I made a deal with Diego that'd I would give him my son when he wasn't breast feeding from me anymore. Elijah passed away before the chance came up, and Diego was pissed. My parents didn't want me around him, so we moved where I had started a new life.

"Diego. You can't. I have a family now. It's my wedding day today. And my babies are due any day." He looks angry until his face settles and he looks a little overjoyed. "Babies. My little sister is having more than one baby." He looks over my head at the people behind me. "Y'all hear that. That means I'm, getting two babies." He leans down to my face. "What are we having. A girl, and boy? Two girls? Two boys? What?" And the tears just began to fall and fall.

He laughed. "Well. I've already left a message on Kalins phone from yours telling him you don't love him anymore, you're taking your kids back to where you came from and you'll let him know when the house is free to come back, but until then you don't wanna be bothered." I gasped, which fueled Diego's humorous side to all of this. "He's crushed Jas. He really loved you and those babies. He wants explanations, and chances. God, what a bitch." I just looked at the ground in horror. Then to my belly. What is really gonna happen to my babies.
"Well. We're gonna bring you back inside, and we're gonna wait these little puppies out. You're going to deliver my kids Jasmine, and I'm gonna take them, and I'm gonna go."
He spun me around, and I came face to face with the last two people I thought I'd ever see, and some random guy. Diego's twin, Pratt. Miranda, and some guy I'd never seen before, he looked to be a few years younger than me, maybe 17.

I was shocked to say the least. My heart hurt so bad I thought I would just drop right then.

"Miranda. You?" She just smirked. "Diego and I are going to make amazing parents to kids I thought was meant to have with Kalin. But Diego is so much better." And here I am, even more off guard, "you date my brother. And you guys planned this whole fucked up scheme on my wedding day. And Pratt, where's Dai? Hmm. Would she approve of you guys stripping me of my second chance at mother hood. Fuck all of you." I spit in Mirandas face. She looked like she wanted to cry then pissed and she began to charge at me. Diego stepped in front of me. "Woah. Babe, she's still got our babies inside. Relax, afterward she's fair game." Miranda wiped the spit out of her eye and stormed into the house. Pratt forcibly grabbed my arm and dragged me in. "Don't try running out again, it's gonna be locked from the outside from now on. There's no escaping." Pratt said quietly, and then laugh d at a normal octave, frightening me a bit.

What am I gonna do. My fiancé thinks I don't want him. I'm going to be forced to give my babies up.

Pratt let go of my arm to answer a phone call.
"Hey babe. Yea, no her wedding is postponed a bit I suppose. We're not sure what's going on yet, I'm trying to find her to talk to her. How's the weather there?" There lulling until he is standing right in front of me after pacing a little not paying me much attention as he's on the phone with his wife, Dai.
"DOMINGO." I shout at the top of my lungs and Pratt hangs up as quickly as he can, not even a goodbye and turns and glares at me, then back hands me so hard I crumble to the ground. "You stupid bitch. You're worthless. If any problems come up, I'll kill you after you deliver those babies." He grabs a fist full of my hair. "Do you hear me." I nod and crumble back down to the ground in sobs as they all join together beside me deciding what to do.

When we went on a family camping trip (Diego, Pratt, Kalin, Dai, and. myself) about a year, maybe less, ago, all of us decided on a safe word if we were injured out in the woods, I don't remember how we decided on "domingo" but it was a good plan. We kept it going after that trip, and it's saved Kalin from hanging over a railing over a 20 foot drop in a waterfall. Pratt from almost getting his face ripped apart by a pitbull, and hopefully, me from being forced into giving my babies up.

Hopefully Dai heard me, understood and will do something.

How do you guys like the update. Not to much of ksmoov10's character but obviously plenty more to come. I hope you guys loved it.

Comment, vote, and share with your friends. Love you guys. 💕