Chapter 11

Lee Jeongyeon POV

" Truth or dare ? " he smirked. If I choose dare, he surely make me drink soju which I can't because I'm weak. If I choose truth, I don't know his mind. Gosh.

" Dare " I replied.

" Kiss Chen " he smirked. I lost my world. Actually I don't know why I choose that.

             I looked person beside me. He looked at me worriedly. I closed my eyes and let him do it but something unexpected happen. I opened my eyes and saw Chen took the soju and finished it. Why he did that ? He more weak than me.

" You no fun ! Jongdae " Baekhyun said.

            Suho slapped his arms. Baekhyun gave Suho confused look until he realized what he have done. He mouthed at me sorry. I didn't mind about that Baekhyun. I worried about Jongdae. He can't be drunk. Gosh, why he drunk it ?

" I will send him to his room " I told others and helped Jongdae to get up.

               We went to his room. He laid on bed. It just a bottle you already be like this. This guy never change. I sat beside him and stared at his face. I still wonder why he choose to drink soju than kiss me. Geez, I thought to much now.

                I stood up and was about to leave his bed, he grabbed my hand then pulled me to him. I ended up on top of him. My eyes widened with our uncomfortable position. This guy really. I tried to get off but he hugged my waist.

" Jongdae, let me go " I said and tried to get off from him.

" Don't leave me alone please " he mumbled.

                 I gave up and just stayed there. He hugged me tightly like he don't want to let me go. I don't want to fight with drunk man so better I stop here before it got worst. I just stared his face. I missed how close we are now.

" Goodnight, Jongchen " I said. I closed my eyes.

" I love you, Jeongyeon " he mumbled.

                  I love you too, Jongdae. Goodnight and sweet dream, Chenchen. I closed my eyes tightly and slowly drove to dreamland.

Kim Jongdae POV

                I opened my eyes and found myself on bed. How got here ? I tried to move but I can't. I looked beside me and my lips plastered with a smile. She in arms again. I'm not dreaming right ? If I do, this the most beautiful dream I ever had.

                I stared at her. How can I'm not get tired for kept staring you ? I hate to admit that I still have feeling towards you. I tried to get over it like what you want but it hard. The more I tried, my love for you more bigger. What should I do now ?

                Lee Jeongyeon, you came into my live as a sister at first. Then you became my best friend. Without we realized we love each other and made it to next level but how can we end up as a best friend again ? I thought we should upgrade our relationship not end it.

" You awake ? " I heard she asked. Her sleeping voice was the most beautiful voice ever I have heard.

" Hmmm "

" Why you didn't wake up me ? " she asked. How can I stare at you when you awake ?

" You looked tired " I lied.

" Why you drunk that ? " I know she will ask that soon or late.

" I felt to do that " I lied. I don't want you to feel pressure with that.

" I want to check others. You should go wash up first. Just wear my clothes " I got off from my bed.

              I stepped out from my room and found Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Minseok Hyung listened to our conversation. I glared at them. They just smiled and ran downstairs. Although it just a small moment between us, it still precious for me.

***********************
Q : Did you like any girl group ? List it ~
A : Girls' Generation, Mamamoo, IOI