Stay With Me (Yandere Mystic Messenger X Reader) (New Version)

It has been a year after the horrible fight involving Saeyoung, Saeran, Rika, V and Maxine Claire.

A year after V and MC were caught in the crossfire.

A year after Rika was incarcerated in a mental hospital by Jumin's request.

A year after the day that Saeran finally came home.

The RFA are broken, lost, without their love and their leader. Most of all Saeyoung, who may keep it together for his brother but continuously sinks into grief, blaming himself for MC's death.

It is Jumin who suggests it. A party. A party to end all parties, marking the end of the RFA... forever.

-

(Y/n) (l/n) works at a publishing company that focuses on giving new authors their rise to fame. After the hospitalisation of her boss due to a heart condition, she is asked to step in for her.

Her first job? Attending the party of a group called the RFA. Look presentable. Be polite. And most importantly of all, ensure that the editing company will become well-known throughout the city.

-

A beautiful blue dress. A party to end all parties. The infatuation that ensues.

(Y/n) indeed wishes that she had never accepted the higher-level position.

'Stay. With. Me.'

Coming soon!

A/N

Welcome readers, new and old.

If you've read the first attempt at this story, you all would know that I struggled to update.

The simple reason was writer's block.

Unfortunately, I had no more inspiration for the direction of that story, so I am changing the plot. Hopefully, this will make it easier for me to update.

I hope you all enjoy the new version!