When You Go Out With Someone Else

Jumin: Being born with a sliver spoon, Jumin usually gets what he wants, and when he wants it. He watches you laugh at a joke some other guy made or sees your face light up at the sight of another guy. For days he's seen you blushing at the obviously boyfriend-like gestures a guy he doesn't exactly know gives you. For days he's tried to control himself and not be selfish, but his plans backfire when he grabs your arm and kisses you in front of your dumbfounded date.

Yoosung: This cutie has been your best friend for years, realizing his feelings for you early on. Everyday is a challenging course of dodging his feelings, as he doesn't want your friendship to break apart if he even confessed. He thought he did it; he thought he shoved his loving desires for you deep down, but when he sees you holding hands with another guy, his once cheerful and happy heart crumbles into small pieces. His sleep is restless and all he can think about is how you looked at the other guy. Running to your dorm crying, he pushes the door open, running to you and holding you close, asking you to never look at someone like you did with the other guy except him.

Zen: Being a narcissist and pretty happy with himself, Zen had never truly felt jealousy. Being the romantic flirt he is, he thought he wouldn't have to worry about you being with anyone other then him, that is, until he watches you kiss another guy's cheek goodbye. Stomping up to the giddy man he slaps him, telling him to never lay a hand on you ever again.

707 (Saeyoung): This little guy thought the fun hangouts and Honey Buddha Chip binges would suffice the friendship he wanted to move forward. Ever since he was little he never wanted to feel anything or any emotions. Feeling love for you was like getting stabbed in the heart countless times because he knew he wouldn't have a chance with someone as amazing and as purely beautiful as you. Watching you hangout with other men bothered him to no end, but he never told you, pretending he was fine with you seeing other guys, not wanting to burden you with knowing his true feelings.