4 ; young handsome lad

Incoming Call
First Customer... EVER.
6 : 01 am

"Ooh, someone's up early. How's your sleep? Are you fortunate enough to be blessed by a young handsome lad's presence in your dreams?"

"I didn't get to sleep. In fact, I can't go to sleep. So, no, I wasn't fortunate enough to be blessed by a hand─"

"Um, correction: young handsome─"

"young handsome lad's presence in my dreams."

"You do know I was referring to myself."

"Oh, that... that was you? I'm so shocked, very surprised! I guess I wouldn't want to sleep ever again if I was greeted by a face like yours during my peaceful slumber."

"I swear to God, I'm hot."

"What type of hot? Logan Lerman hot? Or Channing Tatum hot?"

"Um, none of the above?"

"Make it easier for me, Superman. I don't want to keep visualising you as a dorky unappealing wimp with the deep husky voice of a radio broadcaster."

"Let say I'm Clark Nielsen hot."

"Clark Niel-who now?"

"Ugh, never mind... just picture me as the most aesthetically pleasing guy you have ever seen that has step foot on Earth."

"Hmm... lemme see... I got it! Leonardo DiCaprio at his early twenties! Okay, I'm good."

"Leonardo DiCaprio? I thought you were going to answer whoever your ancestor is."

"Why in the world would I answer that? Anyway... why are you up early?"

"Because they made you physically stunning? I'm not saying you are but you sound like you do. And, I'm currently preparing your cookies and all the other customers' cookies. Why'd you asked?"

"Nothing... I just wanted to keep my mind off some things. That's all."

"Something seems wrong. Something is wrong. I don't want something to be wrong. What's wrong?"

"Everything's fine, Clark Kent. Everything is perfect."

"Listen, I have a thirteen year old sister who gets period cramps. Everyday, she brags about how her crush is insanely cuter than any boy alive in the universe. She also cries over petty reasons and a dog's death in films. To narrow it down for you, I know when a girl is not fine, Lois."

"Firstly, my name isn't Lois. It's Shirley and I hate to break it to you, I'm a girl myself so I know whether I'm fine or not better than anyone else."

"Never argue my intuition. I'm studying Psychology."

"Oh."

"I know... impressive, huh?"

"Veeery. Yawn yawn yawn. Oh well, looks like I'm getting my sleep after all. Bye, Superman!"

Call Ended
6 : 03 am

"And saying 'cough' thrice was the most unbelievable attempt of faking something."

***

(a/n) dedicated to misxmatch for all the lovely votes & comments you leave whenever i update a new chapter! thank you so much!

and to everyone who're reading this, thank you for 200 reads and 60 votes! i know it's nothing but to me it means sooo much more than that. it keeps me going, you know? so again, thank you! and if you did enjoy this update, feel free to vote and comment as much as you want! love you guys! i'm seriously forever grateful x