Tsubaki: Dare

MadDemonheart requested this so... enjoy!! Guest appearances: C3's Tsurugi, Kranz Rosen, Guildenstern and Toru Shirota

Two hours later at Licht's hotel room...

Mahiru: So... why are we here?
Licht: Because those annoying C3 guys are going to check on us if we were at your place
Misono: They'd probably try to experiment on Hyde this time... I still don't know what they did to Lily when we got separated
Hyde: *transforms* I'm scared, tenshi chan!!
Licht: *pets Hyde* Baka, I'm here. They'll be leaving here with both bruises and empty hands!!
Hyde: *lovingly* Lichtan 💘...
Door bursts open
Tsurugi: What was that, you brat?
Kuro: Speak of the devil, he's here...
Mikuni: How'd you even find us here?
Tsurugi: You guys weren't at *points at Mahiru* his place so I just assumed you were here. My assumption was correct 😆
Mahiru: *glares at Tsurugi and stands in front of Kuro* What do you want?
Tsurugi: What do I want? Hmm.. let's see... I want to kill these demons of course 😈!!
Mahiru: Over my dead body!!
Tsurugi: *laughs* I'm not here for your demon, kid. I'm here for *points at Licht* his demon!!
Licht: You're not getting your filthy hands anywhere near my partner!!
Tsurugi: *laughs like Tsubaki* Your partner?! I thought you hated his guts!! We're the same!!
Licht: *scoffs* Like hell we are!! I'm an angel and you're just a human who's more demonic than a kyūketsuki (vampire)!!
Everyone: 😲😲😲
Licht: Yeah that's right, I went there!!
Tsurugi: Why you little... *grabs the nearest sharp item and stabs Licht*
Hyde: Lichtan!! *transforms back* You bastard!! How dare you hurt Licht!! *brings out rapier*
Tsurugi: I don't think so!! *tries to stab Hyde*
Kranz: Gil! Stop him!!
Guildenstern: *picks up Tsurugi and flings him out the door*
Tsurugi: You won't get away with this 😠!!
Guildenstern: *slams door*
Kranz: Well done, Gil!! *to Hyde* Is Licht okay?
Hyde: He has a small stab wound but it's nothing serious... *bites the wound*
Licht: Ow... what are you doing, shitty rat?
Hyde: *removes fangs and stab wound starts to disappear*
Licht: What the...? How did you...?
Hyde: If I bite you where the wound is and suck your blood, the injury heals
Kranz: Well... I guess our work here is done!! Let's go, Gil!!

Thirty minutes later, they are back at Mahiru's...

Tsubaki: There you guys are!!
Mahiru: Tsubaki... did you come in through the window again?
Tsubaki: Of course I did!! Why?
Glass is falling on the floor
Mahiru: My window's broken!!
Tsubaki: It was locked!! What did you want me to do?!
Mahiru: *snaps* I don't know... maybe come through the door like a regular person!!
Tsubaki: I'm not a regular person, Mahiru... I'm a kyūketsuki 👿
Mahiru: Just for that, you can go next for our truth or dare game!!
Tsubaki: Why me?
Mahiru: Truth or dare?
Tsubaki: *whines like a kid* I don't wanna go!!
Mahiru: Well, too bad!! So... which one?
Tsubaki: Dare
Mahiru: Kiss someone you hate for 15 seconds. If you don't, then you'll have to kiss with tongue.
Kuro: Um... Mahiru?
Mahiru: What is it, Kuro?
Kuro: *yells loudly* I'M THE ONE TSUBAKI HATES THE MOST!!
Mahiru: *smacks forehead* Oh god, what have I done?
Tsubaki: *smirking* Too bad for you, nii san!! A dare can't be taken back!!
Kuro: *glares at Mahiru*
Mahiru: 😨 I-I'm so s-sorry, Kuro... I'll buy you lots of ramen later...
Kuro: *angry* YOU STILL WANT HIM TO KISS ME 😠?!
Mahiru: What?! Of course I don't, but he's right... I can't take back the dare... *steps back* Please don't kill me...
Kuro: *softens expression* I won't. I wouldn't do that even if you cheated on me. *hardens expression* But don't EVER cheat on me with someone else!!
Mahiru: I promise, Kuro. I love you only, nobody else.
Kuro: *sighs* Well, let's get this over with... 15 seconds right?
Tsubaki: Actually about that, I don't want to kiss you that long. I guess we'll have to do tongue...
Kuro: *pretends to gag* 😷 That's sick!! There's no way I'm doing that!!
Misono: I know I definitely don't want to see that so... me and Lily are going to step out for a while
Lily: Why? I want to... *sees the expression on Misono's face* I mean, yeah, we're going to get some fresh air. Let's go, Misono!!
Licht: *to Kuro* Do you want me to punch the living crap out of Tsubaki for you later?
Kuro: *nods* Thanks. Also, keep Hyde from videotaping this...
Licht: I'll try. *to Hyde* Oi, shitty rat!! Give me your phone!!
Hyde: 😕 What phone? Nii san broke it remember?
Licht: Don't play dumb with me!! I know Kranz gave you another phone!!
Hyde: Fine!! *gives Licht his phone*
Licht: Got the phone, Kuro.
Kuro: 😷 Let's just be done with this...
Tsubaki+Kuro: *kissing*
Kuro: What the...? Tsubaki, what in the world did you do?
Tsubaki: *acting innocent* I didn't do anything
Mahiru: Um... Kuro?
Kuro: What?
Hyde: Nii san, you have a...
Kuro: I have a what?
Tetsu: A hickey on your neck 💋
Kuro: WHAT 😱?! *sees hickey* Oh god, wipe it off!!
Sakuya: Tsubaki's a bigger perv than All of Love!!
Tsubaki: How mean!! How do you even know if it was me? It could've been Mahiru!!
Mahiru: Me?! He didn't have *points at hickey* that until you were kissing him!!
Tsubaki: Ok fine!! It was me!! I was trying to bite nii san, but he moved his neck and my lips bumped into it!!
Mikuni: You didn't think to wipe it off?
Mahiru: Wait, hold up. Did you just say that you were trying to bite Kuro's neck?!
Tsubaki: Yeah, that's right.
Mahiru: Licht, you don't have to punch Tsubaki for Kuro... *pulls out spear* Because I'll do it instead!!
Tsubaki: Do you even have the guts to fight me?! *teasingly* You'll destroy your precious house...
Mahiru: The house will have to suffer until I end your life, Tsubaki!!
Jeje: ...He's mad
Sakuya: Yep. Anyone wanna get some ice cream?
Everyone, but Kuro: Sure!!
Kuro: Mukiaenē...
Tsubaki: Let's see you try!!
A fight ensues...

Two hours later...

Misono: 😲 What in the world happened in here, Shirota?!
Mahiru: I got into a fight with Tsubaki and I ended up destroying my own house... What's worse is that Tsubaki didn't even get a single scratch!!
Kuro: Um... Mahiru? Isn't your uncle coming back today?
Mahiru: 😓 Oh crap!! He is... I am in so much trouble!!
Tetsu: You won't be in trouble if you're not at home when he arrives. Come to my place for now and then come back here and act like you've been robbed or something.
Mahiru: That's pretty simple. Alright, I'll do that. Kuro, we're going to the hot springs!!
Kuro: Okay. Can we have ramen for dinner?
Mahiru: Sure. As much as you want.

Four hours later...

Toru: Mahiru!! There you are!!
Mahiru: Sorry I'm late, Uncle!! What's up?
Toru: I found your place practically destroyed... I think you might've been robbed.
Mahiru: *opens door and pretends to be shocked* Oh my god!! My house is ruined!!
Toru: I'll call one of my buddies and see if he can come fix your place right away. Until then, you should stay at a friend's house.
Mahiru: Okay, Uncle. I will call them now. *pretends to call* Hello? Hey, is it okay if I stay at your place for a while? Really? Thanks a lot!! See you in a bit!!
Toru: *hands Mahiru his bookbag* Here's some clothes... Don't know how long the repair will take...
Mahiru: Thanks, Uncle!! I'll be leaving now!!
Toru: Okay, be safe!! *closes door*
Kuro: I'm surprised you got away with that...
Mahiru: Same here. *opens bookbag* Kuro...
Kuro: *crawls into bookbag*
Mahiru: Alright, let's go!!
Kuro: Where are we staying?
Mahiru: We're staying with Licht. We're probably gonna get our own room though...
Kuro: *yawns*
Mahiru: You can go to sleep, Kuro. I'll wake you up when we get there...
Kuro: *yawns again and goes to sleep*