Chapter 2

The next morning, when the pack had woken up, Lily called a pack meeting.

"Rose? What's the meeting about?", asked Flash.

"I don't know little pup.", replied Rose as she picked up Flash with her mussel.

Rose carried him to the meeting den and set him down. Flash looked around and found his older sister, Snowflake sitting next to Venom. Snowflake was a rather lighter brown fured wolf. She also had light hazel eyes.

"My pack", said Lilly as she stood proudly in front of her growing pack, "I've called you all here because of rank assignments. Because of our pups becoming of age, it has come to my attention that they are ready to have a job. As we know, Venom is our Beta, Leo is our Alpha, Rose is our Huntress and she supplies us with the healing herbs, Snowflake is our lead warrior, and Alca is our spy."

"We will have the pups pick their rank tomorrow at sunrise.", said Lilly as she walked away from the spot she stood in.

The meeting was dismissed and everyone stood up to leave. Rose picked up Flash with her mussel again and carried him out of the meeting den. Venom walked with Snowflake following close behind. It was their job as being some of the older wolves to protect the younger ones.

Author's note:

sorry it's so short. I need more to make the other chapters of Lilly's story