MR AMBROSE'S POV ON WATTPAD?

Yes, my dear Lords, Ladies & Gentlemen - it can happen! Mr Ambrose's point of view right here on Wattpad  is a possibility - with your help! :)

How?

Simple. Like that:

The voting for round two of the Goodreads Choice Awards has already started. If Storm and Silence manages to get through this second round, I shall be writing & posting right here on Wattpad a chapter from Mr Ambrose's point of view that recounts a very special moment from Lilly's and Mr Ambrose's relationship, and thus giving you a rare and special insight into Mr Ambrose's stone-hard head of his, and maybe even into his frozen heart... ;-)

Throughout this great competition, Lilly and Mr Ambrose will be going up against a lot of serious competition - bestselling writers from all over the the world. So just in case you know anyone who might be willing to help, by all means ask them. We need all the help we can get if we want to emerge triumphant from this contest! :-)

Would you like a deeper insight into Mr Rikkard Ambrose?

Then register now and vote in the Goodreads Choice Awards! It's free and eaysy!

Here's how you do it:

1. Voting will be happening on goodreads.com. In case you'd like to vote for "Storm and Silence", you will need to log into Goodreads. If you already are - fantastic! Please go straight to to step four below. Otherwise:

In case you've never used or been logged into Goodreads before now, please head directly to step 2.

In case you've already created an account at Goodreads at some point in the past, but aren't signed in at the moment, please head straight to step 3.

2. CREATING YOUR OWN ACCOUNT AT GOODREADS:  If you've never used Goodreads before this point and don't yet have an account there right now, you will need to create one. The sign-up web page can be quite easily found by following this link: https://www.goodreads.com/user/sign_up

As an alternative, you can just use Google to search for the words "Goodreads Sign up" and then choose the topmost result from the list of search results that pops up. On the sign-up page, you can create your account  either by using your Facebook account, or by making an account directly at Goodreads by giving them your name, email and a  password. Then you'll be in! Since you've just made a new account on Goodreads, you're already logged in and you can forget about point #3 of this process. Please go on straight to point #4 four - the Voting! :-)  

3. LOGGING INTO GOODREADS: If you've signed up Goodreads some time during the past, but aren't logged in yet, you should proceed to the log-in page. Either go there via this link https://www.goodreads.com/user/sign_in or by doing a Google search for the words "log in goodreads" & picking the first result from the list of results.

Depending on what option you picked when you've signed up, you can log in either with your Goodreads account or your Facebook account. Once you're are signed in, please go on to step four, the voting.

4. VOTING: Once you are signed into Goodreads, you will need to go to the voting page. You can do this either by following this link:

https://www.goodreads.com/choiceawards/best-romance-books-2016

Or by entering "Goodreads Choice Awards 2016 Romance" into Google and picking the first result that comes up.

Once on the voting page, you'll see 20 different book covers with a "Vote" button under each of them. Click on the "Vote" button that belongs to the "Storm and Silence" Cover - and that should be it! :)

Congratulations! If you've followed the above steps, you have just voted for "Storm and Silence" in the Goodreads Choice Awards 2016. And if you want to make 120% certain that Lilly and Mr Ambrose shall be the winners of this competition, so Mr Ambrose will reveal the innermost of his perspective - go ask your friends & family for support with voting! Every single vote counts, and to be sure of victory, we'll need every bit of hep we can get! :)

Voting for the second round is open from November 08 to November 13. And in case you already voted in round 1 - don't worry, you have a new vote for round 2, so you can vote again! Let's win this, my Lords and Ladies! :)

Yours Truly

Sir Rob (keeping all his fingers crossed)