LAST CHANCE!

Today is your LAST CHANCE to Vote for STORM AND SILENCE in the Goodreads Choice Awards. 

If there are any among you who haven't voted yet, or have friends & family left who still might do so - please help! :)

Even if you are a silent reader who normally doesn't vote on Watttpad - please help out now! Every vote is needed. This award could bring me one step closer to my dream of being a truly professional writer, and open many doors for the "Storm and Silence" series - anything from big publishers to movie deals! :)

Oh, and of course you'll get your special reward if we win... ;)

Now, for the last time before the voting shall come to an end, here is the voting guide:

1. Voting will be going on at Goodreads. In order to vote for "Storm & Silence", you will have to sign log into Goodreads. In case you're already signed in, go straight ahead to point 4. Otherwise:

If you aren't signed in into Goodreads at the moment and don't yet have an account there, please go ahead to point 2.

If you've signed up on Goodreads.com at some point during the past, but aren't logged in at the moment, please go straight ahead to point 3.

2. MAKING AN ACCOUNT ON GOODREADS: If you have never before signed into Goodreads and don't yet have an account there for the moment, you'll have to make an account. You can do this quite easily on the sign-up website that you can reach through this link: https://www.goodreads.com/user/sign_up. If the link isn't clickable because it's part of the installment text, just search with your favorite search engine for the terms "Goodreads Sign up" and pick the topmost result from the list of search results that appears. On the sign-up page, you can either make an account by using the Facebook signup, or by entering your name, email & a password to make an account directly via Goodreads. Once you're finished with that, you're finished with making your account! Because you just signed up, you're already logged in and can forget about step three, the signing in. Just go straight to step 4 - the Voting! :-)

3. SIGNING INTO GOODREADS: If you signed up Goodreads some time in the past, but are currently not signed in, you'll need to go to the sign-in page. Either follow this link https://www.goodreads.com/user/sign_in or enter the search terms "log in goodreads" into google and pick the first result that comes up.

Depending on which option you chose when you signed up, you can sign in either with your Goodreads account or your Facebook account. Now that you are signed in, please proceed to point 4, the Voting.

4. VOTING: Once you are logged into Goodreads, you'll need to head to the voting page. You can do this either by following this link:

https://www.goodreads.com/choiceawards/best-romance-books-2016

Or by entering "Goodreads Choice Awards 2016 Romance" into your favorite search engine and picking the first result that comes up.

Once on the voting page, you'll see the covers of the 10 books that have made it into the finals with a "Vote" button under each cover. Click on the "Vote" button that belongs to the "Storm and Silence" Cover - and that should be it! :)

Let's win this, my Lords, Ladies and Gentlemen! :)