Just a Taste...

I followed her wide-eyed gaze and right above me, fixed to the lintel, saw a shimmer of green.

No. No, this wasn't possible. I had been most specific in my instructions to my employees regarding what I expected of them around this time of year, and, more importantly, what I expected them not to do, under any circumstances.

"I've heard of this old tradition." Her words reached me as if from very far away. "When two people meet under mistletoe at Christmas, they..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was only a tiny teaser of the Chapter from MR AMBROSE'S PERSPECTIVE that I shall post right here on Wattpad if we win the Finals of the Goodreads Choice Awards 2016!

So... VOTE for "Storm and Silence" NOW, my dear Lords, Ladies & Gentlemen! ;-) There's just one way to get Mr Ambrose to divulge his innermost secrets - success! :-)

Anyone who has an email address or a Facebook account can vote! And here's how you do it:

1. Voting will take place on Goodreads.com. In order to vote for "Storm and Silence", you shall have to be logged into Goodreads. In case you've already signed in,  then great! You can go on straight to step 4. If you aren't:

In case you don't have an account on on that platform at the moment, please head straight to step 2.

In case you've made an account on Goodreads at some point in the past, but are not signed in at this point, please go right to step 3.

2. CREATING A GOODREADS ACCOUNT: In case you haven't signed into Goodreads before now, you'll have to create a new account there for yourself before you can vote for "Storm and Silence" in the Goodreads Choice Awards. You can do this quite easily on the sign-up website, which you'll find at this address: https://www.goodreads.com/user/sign_up. The link might not be clickable because it's part of the chapter text. If that's the case, you can quite easily find the website by searching for "goodreads sign up" with your favorite search engine, and picking the topmost search result from the list of search results appearing on the screen. On the sign-up page, you'll have the option of either creating a completely new account directly on Goodreads by providing your email address, name and a password, or alternatively, signing up with your Facebook login data. Once you've done that, you're in! Since you've just created an account, you're already logged in and can forget about point 3. Please go straight to step 4 - the Voting! :)

3. LOGGING INTO GOODREADS: If you've signed up for Goodreads at some point during the past, but are not logged in at the moment, you'll have to go to the login page. Either simply follow this link https://www.goodreads.com/user/sign_in or enter the search terms "log in goodreads" into your favourite search engine & click on the topmost result from the list of search results that pops up.

Depending on whether you created our account with your facebook account or made an entirely new account at Goodreads, you can sign in either with your Goodreads account or your Facebook account. Now that you are logged in, please go straight to step 4, the Voting.

4. VOTING: Once you are signed into Goodreads, you'll need to go to the voting page. You can do this either by following this link:

https://www.goodreads.com/choiceawards/best-romance-books-2016

Or by entering "Goodreads Choice Awards 2016 Romance" into Google and picking the first result that comes up.

Once on the voting page, you'll see the covers of the 10 books that have made it into the finals with a "Vote" button under each cover. Click on the "Vote" button that belongs to the "Storm and Silence" Cover - and that should be it! :)

Thank you so much for your support, my dear Lords, Ladies and Gentlemen! Now that Lilly & Ambrose are in the Finals, the competition is tougher than ever, so every single vote is needed! :)