sick || scott mccall

For the past two weeks, it had been nothing but nonstop vomiting every single morning, continuing until the late afternoon and going beyond irritating. It was awful, and Scott was growing more worried as the days went by and your now daily routine stayed consistent. He had been insisting on taking you to his mom at Beacon Hills Memorial for awhile, but you still refused, even after exactly sixteen days of this torture.

He held your hair back as you leaned over the toilet, completely emptying your stomach of anything that had been in it previously. When you were finished, you flushed the toilet, turing to face Scott with a grim smile on your face. He wiped sweat off your forehead, a small sigh escaping his lips as he did so. "Are you sure you don't want to go see my mom? It's been almost three weeks... what if it's something serious?" You allowed Scott to pull your hair up into a ponytail, something he was surprisingly good at, before protesting.

"Scott, honestly, it's lightening up," you groaned, placing your hands on his cheeks. "I'll be fine in a few-" Scott placed a hand over your mouth, causing you to drop your hands as he glanced warily around the room with furrowed eyebrows. "Scott? Hey, what's wrong?"

"There's... I hear... but that's not possible... unless... holy shit!" He exclaimed suddenly, startling you greatly. He lifted you up off the ground, hugging you tightly and peppering your face with kisses before pulling away with a beam on his face. You didn't even have a chance to ask what was going on, as Scott was already explaining it. "You're pregnant! I can hear the baby's heartbeat! You're pregnant... holy shit I'm going to be a father, and you're going to be a mother, and we're gonna be parents."

"I'm pregnant? Oh my god, I'm pregnant." He nodded happily, reaching out to hug you again. "Are you sure? We- we need to take a test to be sure, right?" Though your tone was bordering on panic, you and Scott were excited, and so damn happy, and he was already calling every single one of your friends to tell them the news.