prologue

"But isn't it night there?" I started a conversation with an unknown boy that had a username of, "Kim Taehyung."

That was how my life with this boy started. Chatting every day and night. Laughter would fill my room while texting the boy, whom I had never seen the face of how he looked.

Whenever he'd write, "kookie" a smile would creep its way to my face. The boy had so much affect on me without me realizing.

We were so close. We regularly joked around and always chatted as if we were boyfriends. He made me so happy.

I never knew how he looked but he knew how I looked. I had once left a hint of wanting to see his face but he said his phone was broken and that he was going to send me a picture when he gets it fixed, that day never came.

Months passed, I still did not know how he looked like. He was an ulzzang and had mentioned looking 99.9% like this model named, "Baekhyun." After he had said that, I immediately went to the Google™ to search up the said name and that person was absolutely stunning.

He had a best friend whom I also talked to. We three were so close, but I was more close to Taehyung.

That was until that one fatefully day. He often got sick. He was very vulnerable in my opinion knowing how he was always getting sick and always ended up in hospital. My heart would ache every time I'd hear about him being in hospital.

His other best friend lived in Canada and I lived in America while he lived in Seoul, Korea. Since that guy was his best friend from childhood, he had went to visit the boy (his name is Hyunwo). While he was there, we also chatted few times and had many fun conversations.

That idiot had gone to visit Hyunwo to celebrate Hyunwo's birthday when he was supposed to be in hospital bed. That stupid.

One morning, he texted me at six something in the morning saying, "kookie..." and two hours later, at eight, I replied with, "yes?"

But never got the reply to that.

I miss you. You begged no matter what will happen to you, I shouldn't forget you. I haven't.

Of course all that happened when I was sixteen, now I'm twenty who moved to Seoul Korea after being forced by my parents. Being the one to never disobey my parents, I agreed with pains in heart remembering the boy I once had a secret crush on.

Nowadays, I've been seeing a boy that looks so much like that model he talked about and it just hurts me so much. I wish I could just forget you.

🌙💫🌙
a.n: an original story.

this is kinda based on a real life story that happened to me but obviously it is a different story. i just wanted to share a similar story, changing a lot in the story.
i am sixteen (2016)

i mentioned baekhyun as a "model" whom looked 99.9% like taehyung because obviously he does so lol no, it's not exo related.

ulzzang: a popular South Korean term literally meaning "best face" or "good-looking".