First Gym Battle

Stephine POV

While we were walking to the first gym we made a new friend Iris. Her and I will become good friends for sure. Then Iris said"Where here."I looked at where she pointed and I saw it was the gym. I was excited then I turned around so Ash knows that were here, but he wasn't there.
   I got confused and I wondered where is he. I looked around then I heard screaming calling my name. Pichu got out of my shoulder and was climbing up the tree, then next thing I saw was Ash tangled with some vines. How did he get up? Aghhh what a kid.
  I climbed on the tree and sat on the branch and I started to untangle him. But when I did he fell on the floor😑. Topical Ash.

Ash POV

I fell down on the floor really hard " next time when I'm in this situation can you warn me first." Stephine jumped off the tree and landed on the ground perfectly with grace " first of all you need to stop wondering around like a kid. Can't you just act like a mature trainer?Look I don't want to be rude but your just making me
Ash." I looked at her straight in the eyes I just couldn't look away, I didn't want to get carried away so I just looked down.
    I saw her put her arm out so I just grabbed her arm then she pulled me up. " I'm sorry Stephine it's just I'm soo excited to have a new journey with you and make new friends and see new cool Pokémon too. She smiled and said " I know I feel the same way but don't act childish." I looked at her and I just nodded, then she came up to me and gave me a pat on the head. I smiled when she did that.

    Normal POV
Soon when they were settled they entered the gym. "Hello is anybody over here. I would to have a gym battle and my friend over here too." Ash said. After a short time there were three guys that came from the front door which enters the stadium there one had blue hair and blue eyes he looks like he's the oldest ,the second one has red hair and red eyes and he seems to be the second oldest ,and finally there's a guy and he had light green hair and dark green eyes.

Stephine POV

Here I am and there were three gyms but I think they are the gym leaders. " Well hello fellow trainers welcome to Striaton gym." Said the one in the blue. Well here we go our first gym battle on the way!!!