Ready,Set, Battle... Or not

Ash POV
As soon as we enter the gym I  rushed down and get ready for my gym battle. I looked around and saw that this isn't just a gym but a café! That's so cool and the food smells so nice. But why is there a café here. When I searched the place I saw a person which kinda looks like a butler. Three butlers to be exact. One of them spoke and said
" Hello and welcome to Striation Gym and café, before we have our gym battle would you all love something to eat. Can't have a good battle with a good appetizer am I correct." Well that was to formal, but what ever I'm starving and I want to eat right now. Then out of no where I heard giggling I looked at who was laughing at me and I saw it was Stephine and Iris were laughing I came up to them and asked them  "Hey what are you guys laughing at." Then Stephine said " Oh Ash while you were looking at the food you were drooling and we also heard your stomach growling, sorry if I'm offending you that's just funny and adorable." She came up to me and just patted my head I just smiled at her and couldn't stay mad at her.
" I'm not mad you Stephine well maybe one person.." and I looked at Iris and she looked at me and just gave me a weird nasty look which I looked back." What are you looking at little kid." She said rudely.
" I'm looking at you is that a problem and I don't why you decide to laugh at me you have no right to do that.. little girl."
" Your one weird looking kid and a rude one as well you—."
"Guys enough seriously we are in a restaurant don't humiliate yourselves." Stephine has said to stop our arguing. I gave Iris a death glare to let her know this isn't over, so I just turned away and decide to not look at her since I'm more mature than her. Haha that's right I am what am I talking about.

Iris POV
  I don't get this kid what's his name again Ash I'm guessing hahah what kind of name is that. Anyways why is Stephine hanging out with this kid he's so weird and mean I'm starting to hate him as well,  and I have this suspicious feeling this dummy has feelings for her. Aghhh I going to puke. I should ask them how they even meet?
" Hey Stephine and Ash how did you guys meet." When I asked that question we all decided to have a seat on the table.

Stephine POV
" Well it all started when it was my first day being a trainer , then while I was walking around I got hit by a rock and fell down." Iris looked at me and said, " Ouch that must hurt am I correct." I said, " Yeah it did hurt at first then when I looked up someone asked me if I was ok and it was—."
"Me of course." Ash interrupts me, Iris looked at him and just rolled her eyes at him. Wow already I've made a new friend and Ash isn't getting along with and same goes with Iris, gosh how I hate when there is arguments or fights it makes me feel uncomfortable. So I just walked away and just decided to have alone time, but when I was walking I bumped into someone I was about to fall but someone caught me by my waist and I looked at who caught me and it was a guy that looks like ash but different and, wow impressive never new there were two of them:)
" Wow you must've gotten hit pretty hard there." The kid said
" By the way your very divine for a trainer like you what's your name sweetie."
" My name is Stephine from New Bark town."
" Wow that's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl like you." I blushed when he complimented me.
"Well I appreciate the compliment, what is your name.
" My name is Ace my lady." He grabbed my hand and gave it a kiss. I blushed really hard when he did that. So I just pulled my hand away really quick and he looked at me confused and kinda hurt. So I said,
"I'm sorry it's just.. you did that so suddenly and I got shocked when you did that move out of no where." He smirked at me and said
" I hope you and I would make some good friends Steph—."
" Hey what do you think your doing leave her alone." I looked at who said that and I saw Ash looking at us then he looked down and saw that were holding hands. Well mostly Ace is. But I hope Ash doesn't get the bad idea it's not what it looks like? And besides I think Ace is a pretty nice guy, he reminds me about Ash.

Ash's POV
I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW. How dare this kid just comes and grabs Stephine then flirts with her, that's just messed up. I walked up to them and grab Stephine hand and pulled her to me and I told the guy this.
" You need to stay away from her I don't know who you are, but I'm starting to hate you. I really don't want to start with you or have a problem. So let me say this once and only once STAY AWAY FROM STEPHINE... or else. I gave him a death glare and walked away from him with Stephine behind me and kinda stumbling.
" Ash enough and slow down, seriously why do you get angry when there always an explanation and that you decide not to listen. I stopped and turned around and looked at her. She seemed furious on what I had just done for moments ago. I have this biggest feeling this isn't gonna go well, I just don't know why I felt so angry when she was around with that kid that I have no idea who he is. I looked down and have this feeling this isn't gonna be good. I feel like I don't just like her but more.. no no no I can't I'm a Pokémon trainer I will not focus on that can I?

Hello everyone I hope you guys enjoy this chapter sorry if I took so long