one // the weekend

AN: Hey guys, i hope you enjoy this Rilaya Fic as this is my first story i've ever written and published. I've written the first couple chapters so let me know if you want me to continue this or not. Okay here we go...
-M

Riley's POV
How did I get so lucky? Here in front of me are my three best friends.

Farkle. We've been friends for 9 years now and wow, I am so lucky to have him in my life. He teaches me everything I need to know and he's always there for me whenever i need someone to talk to.

Lucas. Our history is a mess but he's one of the greatest friends anyone could ask for. We dated 3 years ago, the same year we met. We care about each other a lot but we both knew that we wouldn't have worked out.

And then there's Maya. My best friend since we were only 4 years old. My soulmate. The love of my life. The girl of my dreams. Unfortunately she didn't know how I felt about her and I didn't plan on her finding out as it could potentially ruin our friendship.

'Yo Riles can you please pass the popcorn' My thoughts are interupted by Farkle. He looks at me with puppy dog eyes.

I give him the popcorn but instead of passing it like a normal person, I decided to have some fun. I grab a handful and chuck it at him causing it to land on Lucas and Maya too.

'Oh you're going to pay for that!' Maya lunges at me and sits on my tummy, pinning my arms onto the ground behind me. She tickles me under my arms causing me to laugh until I can't breathe anymore.

'No n-no, okay I-I surrender' I say out of breath, struggling to get away. She looks down at my eyes and I swear I can see oceans through hers.

She smiles and gets up, grabbing my hand to pull me up as well. 'Well that teaches you not to mess around with food near me' she teases and goes to the bathroom to get off the excess popcorn out of her hair.

I smile to myself as she walks away. I go sit down on the couch again and I see Lucas and Farkle looking at me. 'What?' I ask with a confused expression.

I see them exchange looks and Lucas speaks up 'Riley, you need to tell her eventually. Before it's too late.'

I breathe out heavily knowing he's right. 'I know' I say. I know.

AN: Okay short chapter i know, but this is just something to get the story started. I hope you enjoyed it and let me know if you want to see more :) Bye guys
-M