Chapter 2: Blueberry Lemon

NYEEHHHH SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT
I've just been busy with college and emotions, and...I had this idea in mind. (I'M PROBABLY GOING TO HELL FOR THIS, FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS)

WARNING: LEMONY STUFF

AU: Underswap

~*~*~*~*~*~

It was a beautiful day outside.

Birds were singing, flowers were blooming.

On days like these, monsters and humans like this group of friends...

Were at Alphys and Undyne's house, swimming in their pool.

Well, most of them were.

(Y/N) was still changing into her swimming suit. Sans was outside with his brother, Papyrus, but they weren't swimming yet. Sans wanted to wait for the older human so he could see her swimming suit first! Not in a bad way; she just mentioned it and he got excited. She usually felt insecure about herself, so this was a great step towards self-love! Plus, he had to admit, he had a crush on her. She would always make his day way cooler when he hung out with her, but even the Magnificent Sans couldn't gather up the courage to ask her on a date.

So, there the skelebros were, sitting in chairs on the back porch with their swimming trunks on (while Papyrus still had his hoodie on), but Sans sat up straight while Papyrus dozed off. Chara (the younger human), Alphys, Undyne, Asgore, and Toriel were already swimming.

Just when Sans was going to check on (Y/N), said human stepped out of the back door, a towel wrapped around herself under her arms.

His eyes lit up as he smiled at her. "HUMAN (Y/N)!!! HAVE YOU CHANGED INTO YOUR SWIMMING SUIT??" he asked enthusiastically, making Papyrus wake up and open an eye socket at her with a smile.

(Y/N) blushed and gave him a shy smile. "Y-yeah," she replied. "So, uh, you ready to get in the water?"

"ABSOLUTELY!!!" Sans responded, practically bouncing up to stand from his chair.

(Y/N) couldn't help but giggle at that. "Okay!" she said with a wider smile, then she unwrapped her towel and placed it on the railing with the others.

Oh. My. God.

Sans's eye sockets widened as a blue blush grew on his cheekbones. She was wearing a(n) (F/C) bikini, and she looked absolutely adorable; it fit her perfectly! Napstabot was probably the one who helped her pick it out, but Sans didn't care. She looked gorgeous.

(Y/N)'s blush grew when she noticed Sans staring at her in a daze. "U-uh, Sans?" she questioned.

The skeleton monster quickly shook his head to get himself out of his daze. "U-UM, I'M FINE!! YOU'RE FINE!! YES, EVERYTHING IS FINE!!! MWEH HEH HEH!!!" he laughed nervously as he placed his hands on his hip bones, his blush not fading in the slightest.

"O-oh, okay..." she replied with an awkward chuckle.

Sans was definitely not fine. He had a huge grin plastered on his face, but he was sweating, felt hot, and he even felt magic forming somewhere in his pants, which made him more nervous because this was a new, unknown sensation.

"H-HUMAN (Y/N), WHY DON'T YOU GO ON AHEAD?? T-THE MAGNIFICENT SANS WILL BE THERE SHORTLY!!" he assured her.

With a nod and a small wave to the two brothers, she walked off to the pool as Sans stared at her.

What was this feeling? He couldn't describe it! He felt very tingly, especially in his pelvis. In his curiosity, he looked down only to gasp and cover his mouth with both hands. There was a bulge in his pants! Something was in his pants! He quickly lifted up the hem of his trunks a bit to get a peek at what was in there. Maybe it was something that he left in there and had forgotten about?