Chapter 3: Edgy McMyChemicalRomance

WARNING: Cursing and hint of lemon! (Lime??¿?)

AU: Underfell

~*~*~*~*~*~

(Y/N)’s P.O.V.

Today you decided that you were going to go to the park tomorrow since the days were getting warmer. Spring was finally just around the corner, and you wanted to enjoy it. Which was a bit odd, considering how much you liked to relax… But gen. two of Pokémon Go was just released, and there were new updates! You couldn't miss this opportunity!

But you didn't want to go alone. Since your human friends were busy this weekend, you decided to text a certain skeletal monster about your plans for the next day.

Me: Hiiiii :)

Bonehead: hey

Me: What's up?

Bonehead: just watching the kid at home

Me: Oh! How's Frisk doing? :3 tell them I said hi!

Bonehead: doing ok i guess. they said hi too

Me: Yay ^^

Bonehead: what are you up to

Me: I'm at home too. Just watching videos XD

Bonehead: cool

After you finished watching your video, you saw that instead of just that “cool” reply, there was another.

Bonehead: doing anything tomorrow?

Well, that was a bit odd… Your hopes were raised for a moment, then you mentally slapped yourself. He wouldn't be asking you on a date! If anything, it was just a hang out… But you were usually the one planning them. You decided to text back in a friendly manner.

Me: Yeah! Gonna go Pokémon hunting at the park!

Bonehead: you still play that?

Me: Yes :)

Bonehead: k

Me: I was wondering if you wanted to come?

There was a pause for a minute before he replied.

Bonehead: sure

You smiled to yourself, quietly celebrating the successful attempt at getting Sans to hang out with you again. He wasn't very outgoing, but who were you to judge? You weren't either. You two were good friends at this point, so now he didn't mind as much as he used to.

Bonehead: what time

Me: Uhhh… Noon maybe?

Bonehead: how about 2

You could practically see the grin on his face--the grin you've come to love.

Me: Make it 1 then XD at my place

You texted him your address.

Bonehead: fine…

You giggled to yourself from his response. You were honestly surprised that you didn't have to convince him more; the park showed no mercy when it came to walking around. But, at this point, you didn't care. You were excited to be hanging out with him again! You haven't seen each other in a couple of weeks because you were so swamped with college assignments and he was (to your surprise) working a part-time job.

Me: Yay :3

Bonehead: can't believe im waking up early for pokemon

Me: DUDE XD