CHAPTER NINETH♡

HANA POV/*

"So mrs enimy daughter" he said my were weiden. "How di....d y..ou kn..ow" i said " What a question hana" he said. "Im sorry ibrahim please for..gi...ve me plea...se" i said while tears were rolling my cheak. "aahaa hana no never" he said and throw me on the floor. I was in shock how did he know im his enimy daughter. "Come with me" and took me to another room" So here you will stay and no need to enter in my room  ms enimy daughter" he said and left the room. I was in shock nobody give me love they always treat like use and throw. In my house dad never use to talk to me, and now ibrahim. How should i tell him the truth. He never trust me now allah please take me. I was continuously crying tears were rolling my cheak no one is their to wipe it. Mom mom i was shouting my hands were shevering with fear. While crying i don't even know when did i sleep.

*****************
I wake up in the morning took shower and dressed in normal cloths, and pray fajh. After pray i went downstair. "ASALAMUAIKUM" someone said and i turn. "Ji walekumsalam who are you???" i said. 
"Im meera" she said. "Ohh nice name and im hana...hana ibrahim" i said.
" Im this house maid" she said. "Hmm so let cooksome thing " i said.

After cooking i went in ibrahim room.

knock knock
"Yeah come in " his rough voice send shivers in her body. I went inside his back was facing to me. " Ibra..h..im bearkfast is re..ady" i said while i was asking he suddenly turn. " What the hell what are you doing i said you not to come inside" he said while tears were rolling.  "Ac...t.ua..lly fo...od i..s rea...dy that wh..y i came.t..o te..ll y..ou" i said.
"Hmm hana now you said so you can leave now i know my day is worst today xause i saw her face" he said. I came out side and sit on sofa while tears were rolling my cheak. "Ma'am are you ok" meera said while sitting beside me. " Yeah im fine  every things is perfect" i said while wiping my tears. "Meera im going to my room so you please serve food to ibrahim" i said. " Yeah ma'am alright" she said. I got up from the sofa and went inside my room  he don' t wanna see my face so i don't want anyone to be hurt by seeing my face.

Ibrahim pov/*

I was watching her i know i was hurting her by saying her enimy daughter. She have to be punished for her stupidness idea.
"Sir come food is ready" meera said.
"Yeah im coming" i said and went downstair. "Meera where is hana???" i said "Sir she in her room" meera said. I know why did she went in her room i said her i don't wanna see her face hmm hana " Hana abhi toh main shuru hua hoon" i said to myself

ASLKM GUYS HOW WAS THE CHAPPY
......
......
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT BELOW

LOVE YOU

STAY BLESSED