Steven + Gem Pairings

I'm not going to use several story parts for this, since I haven't managed to gather much information.

Stevethyst (Amethyst x Steven)

Steven is friends with everyone. He can see the good in them, just like his mother. Because of this, he can see the good in "defective" Amethyst. He fused with her, but they did that by accident "Fusion is the ultimate connection between gems," according to Pearl. This does not specifically mean "love," though Garnet says that love is the best reason to fuse. Though anyone could believe that Steven and Amethyst formed Smoky Quartz because of love, I think what Pearl said about fusion can be taken in many ways. The "ultimate connection" does not necessarily mean that the gems who fuse are in love, as is the case with Garnet. However, I think it does mean that the gems involved have  to be able to relate to each other in some way, agree with each other on an issue and fuse to resolve that issue, feel the same. I may be wrong, but moving along with what I said in mind - Amethyst and Steven both felt like trash, and like they were "defective." (Amethyst living her whole life being told she is defective, Steven feeling like he could never live up to Rose Quartz.) There are other moments in the show, but I feel they are more friend/sibling moments than romantic. Plus... pedophilia, guys. These rocks are like, thousands of years old. Steven's fourteen.

Stearl (Steven x Pearl)

If I must say it: Ew. First of all, I am opposed to this ship for the reason that Pearlrose was confirmed to be canon. Considering Steven is one of two-three reasons Rose is gone, I don't think this could ever be canon. Not to mention the line, "Now I've got to be there for her son," in "It's Over, Isn't It?" I think this line is a bit distasteful towards Steven, and it shows that Pearl is still loyal to Rose. Anddd pedophilia. No thank you.

Stevenet (Steven x Garnet)

no

Stevidot (Steven x Peridot)

Again, despite the fact that Peridot is a younger gem, she is probably much older than Steven, which is really weird. Despite the fact that he has changed Peri for the better, he did the same for Lapis, and would do the same for anyone. We can also see that the crewniverse is hinting more towards a Lapidot or Amedot relationship, which completely rules out the two most likely Steven x Gem ships.

Lapiven (Lapis Lazuli x Steven)

Steven and Lapis is a bit weird. Looking at my Stevidot views, you can guess that I do not approve of this one either. Steven would free any gem from a mirror if they were there. He would help any gem to cope with Earth, like he does with Peridot. Also, pedophilia, my dudes.