Late night work

It was a hard day for Morgan. Her boss, Mr.Hill, wanted her to do a company project in one night for the new springboard.
"Morgan I need you to work tonight and do the rest of the company's project for the new springboard we are making."
"But sir it's my night off."Morgan said being slightly angry that she had to work tonight. Good thing she only had her fish that didn't even really like her that much.
"Yes you are one of the top workers that I have" Mr.Hill said with a sly smile.
" Sir please I don't understand why the group and I can't work on it tomorrow."
"Because I need you to do it now Morgan" Hill said with slight annoyance and rage in his voice. Morgan couldn't figure out why he wanted her to stay tonight but decided the only way for her to leave was to speak her mind for once.
"Sir please I'm the only one here, I don't have any help about this dumb project!" Instantly regretting what she had said to her boss, she lowered her head.
"What did you say to me Morgan " Hill said with now full anger. Morgan noticed that Mr.Hill had begun to walk closer to her then she liked so she slowly started waking backwards till she had walked into a table with a slightly larger Mr.Hill looking at her with anger and something she could only realize it was a hint of lust growing by the minute.
"I didn't say anything Mr.Hill. I'm sorry sir." Morgan said still looking down.
"Look at me Morgan when you speak to me." Hill said while forcefully grabbing her chin to make her look at him in the eyes.
"Yes sir, sorry Mr.Hill." Still not fully looking at him in the eyes.
"Look me in the eyes Morgan now or your punishment will be far worse then what is already going to happen. So I suggest you start listening to me" Hill said in a much deeper and darker voice then how he normally sounds. Now looking at him in eyes, she saw only lust and still anger boiling up inside not letting he's darker side slip though.
"Sir please don't hurt me, I didn't mean it. I don't want to be punished." Morgan said in a shaky voice.
"Now that your listening to me I won't be as hard as I would like to be on you. But it's only the beginning" Hill said slowly leaning in towards Morgan, slowly his lips descending upon hers. Just as he was about to kiss her she moaned......