Part 4

She started to imagine Mr. Hill's strong arms wrapping around her body. His lips getting closer to her neck. She couldn't help but feel joy as she started to imagine that night in her mind. She was about to get to the dirty part of her memory when she was interrupted by another knock on her office door. She shook her head  and started to open the door. She stopped so she could cross her fingers for a few seconds wishing that it wasn't John outside of her door. She finally opened the door but no one was there. She tilted her head in confusion and looked down both ways of the hall. She still didn't see anyone so she walked out of the doorway and started to walk toward the break room. Suddenly she heard a voice so she pressed her body against the wall and stopped moving so she could hear better. She heard laughing and was confused so she moved closer to the slightly open door. She fake gagged when she saw Emelyn making out with the new boy. She took a deep breath of relief because at least it wasn't John. Before walking back to her office she looked back at Emelyn running her hands through the new guys hair. Morgan went back to her some office and locked the door behind her. She was about to turn the old computer back on but she heard a knock on the door. She thought it was just Emelyn asking for a condom or some stupid shit like that. She stood up from the chair and made her way to the door. Her eyes and mouth widened when she saw John standing there with red eyes and wet cheeks.  She moved to the side using the door to hold her weight. He took that as a signal to enter the room so he walked in and turned the lights on medium. He said nothing and that only made Morgan more suspicious of him. He sat on her small office couch and she sat at the desk a couple of feet away. She wanted to know what was wrong with him so she did the only thing she knew how to do, check Facebook. She couldn't believe what she just saw.

John Hill
- just broke it off with my bf. We were together 1 and a half years. #riphilliam

She was pissed and yelled at John. "What the hell. You fucked me while you had a boyfriend. Im so freaking done." She ran out of the room because she knew that if she stayed longer she would have slapped him.

She tried to push him out of her mind as she ran down the hall to the bathroom with tears threatening to escape.