contract 1 part 2

(Side note this will be done in first person as to where the first part was in third person)

As the words came over the radio to fall back I already knew what was gonna happen as I cocked my gun that's when it happened they opened fire on the house I quickly dodged downward to avoid getting a new hole or seven I then quickly crawled to the window to join my comrades who were already near the window returning fire " retreat won't do us any good if they got us pinned like this" mark exclaimed "we need to find a way to cut down their numbers john, Fred get back to the mobile base and get the bone picker" as he said that the enemy fired a rocket into the house "everyone up!" John yelled over the radio "get the bone picker here now" mark yelled --twelve minutes into the firefight-- "running low on ammo where are you guys" julie yelled " backup has arrived" we heard John say over the radio followed by a symphony of minigun cannons opening fire "they're in full retreat" exclaimed mark "that'll teach 'em to fu....." mark was cut off by a sniper round as he fell down the team went to his body and tried to get him out of the line of fire after the enemy made a full retreat we regrouped at base and held a small session to remember mark who we buried in the ground near the base one thing I observed from this was the team they all had a deep respect for him all I know is that this was a hell of a first mission.