contract 2

I was a little suprised  when I heard the call over the intercom for every one to come to the debrief room when I arrived  it was John who stepped up to lead and he had a contract "okay guys plain and simple assassination  but this is the same organization  that we dealt with last contract and the target is a high level scientist with the company..."Fred interrupted "do we know who the guys are who did it?"john  sighed and then said the name of a company that I knew all to well"xeno  corps."I quickly  told him that that wasn't possible and when he asked why I told him about my old squad and about the ambush and the place it was their name though I would have preferred  not to mention  them ever again was xeno  corps. The only reason I know is on the wreckage that killed one of the three escapees had a sign on it reading xeno corps. I thought nothing of it at the time  and had completely  forgot until shortly after I told Julie I started remembering more and more after that so I decided I would volunteer  for the mission--20 minutes later-- after I had moved into position  with my sniper rifle I got my gun ready and went over the radio "I'm ready" I said then the rest of the team who where on ground incase I missed all confirmed they were ready so I took haste to get a sight on the target that's when John came over the radio  "do it" so I took the sniper aiming with caution  for bolt actions and a narrow turning angle usually mean one chance before I would have to relocate  so I lined up the shot and took it and it was a bullet to the brain right down the middle but even after I moved in and checked the corpse myself It didn't  feel quite right maybe I'm just jumpy oh well on to next contract.